Ex-Imps Discussion Thread | Page 402 | Vital Football

Ex-Imps Discussion Thread

Jonny Margetts has left newly-promoted Stamford to join fellow seventh tier side Matlock Town (managed by Martin Carruthers) of the Northern Premier League Premier Division.

Signed for Bristol City for an undisclosed fee per QPR website
Did you mean Rob Dickie? I see from their website he’s signed for them. I got confused in the current thread thinking you meant Regan Poole had signed for them.

Lewis Fiorini training with the Scotland first team squad. Could be called into the squad depending on drop outs

Florini is 21 now and will be interesting to see where he ends up next season. Probably a championship loan but can't be far away from a permanent move.
Cannot see a way for him to break into the Man City team but he will probably have to take a massive cut in wages for a permanent move. Would like to see him here actually but way out of our financial orbit.

Florini is 21 now and will be interesting to see where he ends up next season. Probably a championship loan but can't be far away from a permanent move.
Cannot see a way for him to break into the Man City team but he will probably have to take a massive cut in wages for a permanent move. Would like to see him here actually but way out of our financial orbit.

Didn't he sign a new five year deal during his loan with us?

EDIT: Yes he did and another three years still to run. Likely another loan or stay and play cup games.

Didn't he sign a new five year deal during his loan with us?

EDIT: Yes he did and another three years still to run. Likely another loan or stay and play cup games.
I forgot about that but talented player that he is i cant see him getting into there team at any stage. I doubt he will see out the full 5 years of his contract but could be wrong. Suspect definite league one loan next season.

I forgot about that but talented player that he is i cant see him getting into there team at any stage. I doubt he will see out the full 5 years of his contract but could be wrong. Suspect definite league one loan next season.
He was in Championship last season do you think he will drop a level?