Antony Gordon - Deal Completed | Page 2 | Vital Football

Antony Gordon - Deal Completed

Jury is out if he fits in and improves the team then all positive. We have had plenty of moody players like Craig Bellamy who in my opinion was a very good player. If he fits into that bracket then happy days.

Until this week he's been a decent pro for Everton (also been heavily involved in the foodbanks on Merseyside) with the inconsistency of youth affecting his game and then not been at the races this season for what would seem to be a myriad of reasons. He's not the first player to attempt to force a move through and he won't be the last; also you could take the view he's so keen to come here that it's a positive.

He's been treated pretty badly by Everton fans, as the move became apparent this week some EFC "fans" were wishing a career ending injury on him. I have every faith that the club knows what it's doing. He's been inconsistent in a struggling team and at a mess of a club. Remember when we were relegated with Gini Wijnalaum and Sissoko in the side and then the two of them are playing in a Champion's League final threes seasons later? This lad needs a bit of love, he's ours now, let's get behind him. Hope he scores the winner in off the fan on the goalpost on April the 25th .

I think this signing shows us Howe's longer term vision for the team. Extreme pace and aggression on both wings. No bad thing.

He speaks quite well for a young lad

From knowing very little about him a few days ago I'm quite excited by this one

The canteen looks decent. He was at the Metro Centre yesterday and couldn't get a taxi back to the Hilton so a couple gave him a lift.

Yes I saw that article not what is needed. They are saying that he could face 6 months in jail ffs.