Transfer Window - Summer 2022 | Page 296 | Vital Football

Transfer Window - Summer 2022

I would have liked to have seen a better spread of success from Van der Vaart against all the top teams of the day, not just le'arse. I think he played a dozen games against chavs, citeh and utd and never scored or had much effect.
Granted but he was still a big part of our resurgence Rich. Considering he was broken half the time i thought he was exceptional.

Granted but he was still a big part of our resurgence Rich. Considering he was broken half the time i thought he was exceptional.

It's strange how he was never broken against le'arse but he was at every turn against the other three. For me, he would be exceptional if he had culminated what he had against all of the best.

I would have liked to have seen a better spread of success from Van der Vaart against all the top teams of the day, not just le'arse. I think he played a dozen games against chavs, citeh and utd and never scored or had much effect.

True. Mind you at the time all of our best players failed to turn up against the better teams.

If Leicester's poor form continues we should be seriously tapping up the likes of Maddison, Dewsbury-Hall, Barnes, and Justin. Madison is the only one who has little time left on his contract though. I know he hasn't started the season so strongly but it's not too often you get the chance to sign a home grown player with the quality that he has.

If Leicester's poor form continues we should be seriously tapping up the likes of Maddison, Dewsbury-Hall, Barnes, and Justin. Madison is the only one who has little time left on his contract though. I know he hasn't started the season so strongly but it's not too often you get the chance to sign a home grown player with the quality that he has.

Don't like Maddison but he would certainly give us formation flexibility. He was abysmal today. I think the players get the same feeling as we do about Rodgers. He didn't climb the mountain so he could see the world. He climbed the mountain so the world can see him.

Rodgers is apparently chopping and changing tactics and the players don't know what he actually wants from them.
Leicester are also financially shagged so may not be in the position to sack and pay off Rodgers.
Players will need to be sold off in January. There are also players worried about world cup places such as Maddison, Barnes, Justin, Tielemens. Apparently Soyuncu is off to Galatasary as well.
They are in mess.

Rodgers is apparently chopping and changing tactics and the players don't know what he actually wants from them.
Leicester are also financially shagged so may not be in the position to sack and pay off Rodgers.
Players will need to be sold off in January. There are also players worried about world cup places such as Maddison, Barnes, Justin, Tielemens. Apparently Soyuncu is off to Galatasary as well.
They are in mess.

Maddison and Barnes please.

They are in mess.

It feels like Rodgers is trying to accommodate all of his best players in one team, but they are all midfielders.

Ndidi, Tielemans and Maddison perfectly complimented each other. Now you have Barnes, Dewsbury-Hall and Soumare as well. He played 5 of them, and even had Ndidi at centre half. Their defensive strength was built on that guy shielding the back line.