Summer transfer window thread | Page 522 | Vital Football

Summer transfer window thread

do folk see that as politics? I suppose it depends what we consider politics for sure, I suppose end up narrowing politics down to economics more than social tho not no doubt one can influence the other

Politics is everything. Everything that has a choice is political. Politics, economics and social development do all effect each other

Maybe now is the time to opine on the PL.

Ladz, i reckon it might be a bit shit. Yup, 23 years of getting back here and im a bit disappointed. Nothing to do with the loss at newcastle but more to do with no mid week games, waiting a week is torture. But i also watched most of prem games and got a bit depressed over the lack of competition.

I said it before but its so stacked up for the big six this league is actually a joke.

We should just fuck them off to a euro league and take back control of football.

Quite right. Its the bloody left-wing wokey media that are trying to turn us all gay...with their ill thought out messages of (so-called) "understanding, inclusivity, say no and speak up against racism/sexism/bigotry/homophobia/transphobia".

If pro footballers don't want to support this kind of filth, then they should be allowed; and not shamed by the bloody snowflake/virtual signalling hegemony.

As Kouyate said "real men" (hate gays)

Them and their bloody liberal views make my, bloody, blood boil.
Can’t work out if this is sarcasm or not tbh.

Politics is everything. Everything that has a choice is political. Politics, economics and social development do all effect each other
sure, but how i treat a person i meet for the first time isnt political at all. yep, going too far off footie here haha

Ladz, i reckon it might be a bit shit. Yup, 23 years of getting back here and im a bit disappointed. Nothing to do with the loss at newcastle but more to do with no mid week games, waiting a week is torture. But i also watched most of prem games and got a bit depressed over the lack of competition.

I said it before but its so stacked up for the big six this league is actually a joke.

We should just fuck them off to a euro league and take back control of football.

after last week i was thinking wed be better with a month between each game m8 ;)
think many of us doing less work in the summer, taking vacations, etc so seems more of a drag right now perhaps.

so stacked that 2 or 3 of whom i presume are the top 6 were once part of a top 2 only which became part of a big 4 and still didnt have a man citeh amongst it yet :) Plus someone outside of this new top 6 has actually won the league inside the last 6 seasons or so and we now have another club in newcastle with the same weight, and still clubs like our own with genuine long term ambitions to mix it with them. then its hard to say its not actually more open and competitive than ever and we see better players than weve ever seen in the main at most clubs

Have similar feelings at the moment. If we don’t have a cup run then there isn’t going to be much football this season. I also agree with your point about the gap between top and bottom being too great. A 60 point gap between the champions and the relegated teams is ridiculous. Maybe there is a role for mandatory transfers where the bottom teams are allowed to transfer a player from a top team. As the team promoted through the playoffs we would be able to choose one player from the champions.

Have similar feelings at the moment. If we don’t have a cup run then there isn’t going to be much football this season. I also agree with your point about the gap between top and bottom being too great. A 60 point gap between the champions and the relegated teams is ridiculous. Maybe there is a role for mandatory transfers where the bottom teams are allowed to transfer a player from a top team. As the team promoted through the playoffs we would be able to choose one player from the champions.
We'd need Americans on the FA to 'level up' the game

Agree.

It's midweek and I'm about ready for another game- one we could actually win. Waiting till Sunday?

Can't even moan when we lose- "fucking hell, losing that that shower" feels a lot better than "fair play, they are astronomically better than us".

Looking forward to seeing forest with a better class of player, but at this stage not sure the spoilsport opposition will let us enjoy it.

And getting more attention from pundits isn't fun when they are all london-centric wankers who patronise the club

Still, being bottom of the premier league is more fun than being bottom of the championship

When we win our first game about November time all the pundits will revert to "its great to have Forest back, took them time to settle but now................ etc. I can see it now.