Sunak v Truss | Page 3 | Vital Football

Sunak v Truss

295480591_5619828998047556_7349959728579031179_n.jpg

I've told you before i wouldn't trust many if any of them as far as i could throw em Chippy but why are you only prepared to talk of Starmer's lies because Boris the Buffoon has told far more lies than Starmer,whether political or not. Like i said earlier typical tory bull cack mi owd pal.:yes: UTB
I talk about proven lies from gob on legs Sir Liar. The rest is mainly politics Rod.
At least you recognise that your leader is a liar.

A pity you aint got the Gonads to admit the buffoon Boris is a bigger liar Chippy.:yes: UTB
That's because he isn't. Remember that Sir Liar said she wasn't there, then only 6, then 15 then it turned out to be 17 including Angela RMT (cash for no questions)/Scum.....still only politics and not as bad as being called back to apologise by the speaker....twice.

Last edited:
That's because he isn't. Remember that Sir Liar said she wasn't there, then only 6, then 15 then it turned out to be 17 including Angela RMY (cash fro no questions)/Scum.....still only politics and not as bad as being called back to apologise by the speaker....twice.

While Boris has a strange relationship with the truth (he's more bullshitter than liar, imo), he got his ticket for eating a piece of cake and drinking a diet coke, he paid it and moved on. Starmer has lied and lied, then backed himself into a corner about Durham. Its a few simple questions, so why, being a barrister himself, did he feel the need to have a legal team on filling in his form..? Anyway, the Chief Constable, said he didn't merit fining, which saved his ass and Crayons too, and the following day the Labour PCC announced a new three year contract worth £500k to the Chief Constable for the wonderful job he is doing. Pure coincidence, obviously...

That's because he isn't. Remember that Sir Liar said she wasn't there, then only 6, then 15 then it turned out to be 17 including Angela RMT (cash for no questions)/Scum.....still only politics and not as bad as being called back to apologise by the speaker....twice.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Boris isn't a liar?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I fear you've gone crackers Chippy. UTB

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Boris isn't a liar?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I fear you've gone crackers Chippy. UTB
No Rod, you call him a liar when he has been playing politics but you can't see it
because lefties are brain'washed mate. You seen Sir Liar called back to the House but youy still don't recognise why.

No Rod, you call him a liar when he has been playing politics but you can't see it
because lefties are brain'washed mate. You seen Sir Liar called back to the House but youy still don't recognise why.
I've said many times i wouldn't trust many if any politicians,most are liars and in it for what they can get for themselves why do not get that Chippy? It's you and some of the other resident ten bob tory brigade that won't admit that Boris has told many more lies than Starmer but hey ho you keep burying your head in the sand mi owd pal.:yes: UTB

I've said many times i wouldn't trust many if any politicians,most are liars and in it for what they can get for themselves why do not get that Chippy? It's you and some of the other resident ten bob tory brigade that won't admit that Boris has told many more lies than Starmer but hey ho you keep burying your head in the sand mi owd pal.:yes: UTB
List them so we can compare

The proof is in the pudding. Johnson was found to have broken his own laws and lied about it by the Met police. Starmer was proven innocent of any wrong doings by the Durham police.

What about misleading Parliament on at least 2 occasions?
There's more than the one incident you want to base your case whole case on.

So they both lies but Boris tells more? Interesting view Rod.

It's the TRUTH but please don't get confused by someone telling the TRUTH Chippy mi owd pal.:giggle: UTB
Your truth never confuses me Rod just your lack of understanding sometimes.
Ignore your upbringing (I expect it was like mine with the only good Tory being a dead Tory) and see that the left doesn't always tell the truth. Dogmsa and propaganda are their tools.

Your truth never confuses me Rod just your lack of understanding sometimes.
Ignore your upbringing (I expect it was like mine with the only good Tory being a dead Tory) and see that the left doesn't always tell the truth. Dogmsa and propaganda are their tools.
I've never wanted a tory dead,i just don't like their policies Chippy,that's a far cry from saying the only good tory is a dead un.How many times do i have to say i think the vast majority of politicians are liars Chippy? It's you and one or two of the other resident ten bob brigade that won't admit to the tory liars mi owd pal.:yes: What does dogmsa mean? Is it a tenbob brigade secret saying?:unsure::giggle: UTB

I've never wanted a tory dead,i just don't like their policies Chippy,that's a far cry from saying the only good tory is a dead un.How many times do i have to say i think the vast majority of politicians are liars Chippy? It's you and one or two of the other resident ten bob brigade that won't admit to the tory liars mi owd pal.:yes: What does dogmsa mean? Is it a tenbob brigade secret saying?:unsure::giggle: UTB
But you seem to pretend they are all Tory. But it's politics.
Wait until Sir Liar ditches his promised at the next election and tell me he's better than Boris. Told you before I'm a £25 Tory these days Rod.

Dogma....you know I'm bad a typing mate.

Last edited:
I often take YouGov with a pinch of salt but their feedback from last night's debate makes for unpleasant reading for Sunak.

Who performed best?
Truss – 50%
Sunak – 39%

Trustworthy
Truss – 51%
Sunak – 37%

Likeable
Truss – 54%
Sunak – 35%

In touch with ordinary people
Truss – 63%
Sunak – 19%

Prime Ministerial
Truss – 42%
Sunak – 43%

In other damning polling Sunak is considerably more popular with Liebour voters than Conservatives.

Sunak needs to pull a rabbit out of the hat but his aggression last night just played as him being manic and desperate. He's just offering continuity of something that isn't working and taking a project fear approach to any deviation. It's such an uninspiring campaign from him.