How old is Apollyon? | Page 662 | Vital Football

How old is Apollyon?

Just seen him down the allotment with Ollie as they have started to put their homemade parsnip sauce into jars chap! They are deliberating over what to name their jars and I said OllieBert rather than the other way round chap as that would never catch on! Cracking chap.

They could have just used tetrapacking not jars. Problem solved.

Wow just wow chaps! There was a massive queue outside Bert's shed at the allotment.He has set up his own ice cream business with a difference chaps.He makes parsnip and pea ice cream and the cone is made from cabbage! Is there no end to this man's s talent chaps! Bonjour.

Wow just wow chaps! There was a massive queue outside Bert's shed at the allotment.He has set up his own ice cream business with a difference chaps.He makes parsnip and pea ice cream and the cone is made from cabbage! Is there no end to this man's s talent chaps! Bonjour.

No doubt there are vegans who have been trying for years to unlock those particular secrets. Can i get a flake with that tho?

Just seen him down the allotment with Ollie as they have started to put their homemade parsnip sauce into jars chap! They are deliberating over what to name their jars and I said OllieBert rather than the other way round chap as that would never catch on! Cracking chap.

How are those new skateboard tricks you learnt working out chap?

WOW

Are you going to finally do something about this cretin that ive always loved Ingy?

Pop this shit into an air tight container and pop it in the deep freeze