Tickets & Season Tickets 22/23 | Page 19 | Vital Football

Tickets & Season Tickets 22/23

I was wonderig the same. When i renewed mine it said delivered in post on the digital invoice.. However im not sure if thats just a generic message. I have not received anything yet.

I was wonderig the same. When i renewed mine it said delivered in post on the digital invoice.. However im not sure if thats just a generic message. I have not received anything yet.
No nor me but my son renewed mine so might not come to me but it should as they have me down as the seat holder at my address.

New one coming, it’s in the FAQ’s.
See the elite golfers are off to the Middle East to play a few rounds. Golf's version of the "Big 6" and their Super League. Get a move on Big 6 as Geordies and the Villa (hopefully) are soon to gatecrash your Cartel.

See the elite golfers are off to the Middle East to play a few rounds. Golf's version of the "Big 6" and their Super League. Get a move on Big 6 as Geordies and the Villa (hopefully) are soon to gatecrash your Cartel.
Wouldn't want Villa involved in anything like that.
I know it's a massive part of the game but to me it's a cancer that will eventually destroy everything we love about football.
It should be about fair competition across the board, not pampering to the elite like Barcelona and PSG ,who if it wasn't for UEFA turning a blind eye to their nefarious financial activities, would'nt have a pot to piss in

Wouldn't want Villa involved in anything like that.
I know it's a massive part of the game but to me it's a cancer that will eventually destroy everything we love about football.
It should be about fair competition across the board, not pampering to the elite like Barcelona and PSG ,who if it wasn't for UEFA turning a blind eye to their nefarious financial activities, would'nt have a pot to piss in

Too late I fear, the games gone.

I think you're in the wrong thread mate .

Slightly off topic but as we haven’t got an ‘away tickets’ thread this is probably the closest…Just found out that Prem clubs have today voted to continue with the £30 away ticket cap for another 3 seasons.…a bit of common sense at last and will I’m sure be appreciate by all of us who travel regularly to away games. Almost feels like an absolute bargain in the current climate! Just a pity that the fuel costs will be about £4 a litre by the time we get to August….:grinning:

Slightly off topic but as we haven’t got an ‘away tickets’ thread this is probably the closest…Just found out that Prem clubs have today voted to continue with the £30 away ticket cap for another 3 seasons.…a bit of common sense at last and will I’m sure be appreciate by all of us who travel regularly to away games. Almost feels like an absolute bargain in the current climate! Just a pity that the fuel costs will be about £4 a litre by the time we get to August….:grinning:

Good news. That cap makes it very affordable and stops teams cashing in . Some of the prices previously at the likes of Chelsea were a joke and we got royally ripped off in the Championship.

Away game ticket thread?.

Now that is my kind of thread.:wahey:

Well with some regret I’ve given up my season ticket after 30 years of enduring, occasionally enjoying trips to Villa Park.

I didn’t go all last season (initially covid caution) and let one of the guys I sit with who is a headmaster at a tough inner city school use my ticket to take kids to matches.

I was pretty disillusioned with the crooked and uncompetitive game that football has turned into, money certainly does corrupt and ruin sport. But the final nail was VAR which meant that every time you score you can’t really celebrate until 2-5 mins of pontification and then disappointment as what has up to this point, been a perfectly good goal getting chalked off for some infraction of millimetres etc. It really does ruin the spectacle of the live game in the stadium (for me anyway).

The obscene money, the cheating on and off the pitch, and the elimination of the contact side of the game have made it something I don’t recognise and don’t particularly like.

Probably just go back to checking the scores on Ceefax instead…