Summer transfer window thread | Page 37 | Vital Football

Summer transfer window thread

Real wisdom here. Okd should get another pizza ad to cover the bit of the screen we can still see

How dare you disparage OKD's good name like that? The man has a certain lifestyle to maintain which he cannot afford from his 24/7 pip whacking business alone.

The Vital ads ensure he can continue to swim in a pool of gold coins like Scrooge McDuck and no amount of complaining from the likes of YOU will make a jot of difference.

How dare you disparage OKD's good name like that? The man has a certain lifestyle to maintain which he cannot afford from his 24/7 pip whacking business alone.

The Vital ads ensure he can continue to swim in a pool of gold coins like Scrooge McDuck and no amount of complaining from the likes of YOU will make a jot of difference.

You're so corporate. God its sexy x

After reading through all the speculative posts and comments on here it’s obvious to me why we’re posters on a football forum and not football management and coaching staff.

Can't we just get Messi on a season long loan?

Crowdfund his wages with an appeal to supporters?

Are we serious about promotion?

I'm still celebrating our promotion. Last Sunday at Wembley was one of the best days of my life.
I was 9 and 10 when we won our European Cups.
I've seen the good, bad, and worse over the last 30 years.
Last Sunday was just incredible.
We took over Wembley and I knew we were going to win.
Let's enjoy the rumours and trust the club to do right by us.
After all, they've earned it.

I think we’ve seen the last of Spence here at forest. It’s up to him at the end of the day , but if it wasn’t for forest he would be sitting in boros reserves now , trying to get a move closer to home with the likes of Peterborough or possibly Luton town. At the end of the day it’s his choice, but we are now a premier league club too and even signing a two year deal with us to repay a bit of faith for really helping his career would be the right thing to do IMO.

I don’t think he’s ready for Tottenham’s first team just yet, so he will be earning more but sitting on benches again. I won’t be shedding any tears as only the top 1% of players are “ irreplaceable” Bollocks to anyone who doesn’t want to play for our glorious club.

and by the way - forget all this “ staying up” shit. We will be doing far more than that...

Did you get your Chinese writing out chap?

I got one with "Forest" supposedly written in Chinese writing, but when I popped down the local takeaway to order a Number 32, I was met with howls of derision as they told me it said "chocolate starfish."

Oh well.

I think we’ve seen the last of Spence here at forest. It’s up to him at the end of the day , but if it wasn’t for forest he would be sitting in boros reserves now , trying to get a move closer to home with the likes of Peterborough or possibly Luton town. At the end of the day it’s his choice, but we are now a premier league club too and even signing a two year deal with us to repay a bit of faith for really helping his career would be the right thing to do IMO.

I don’t think he’s ready for Tottenham’s first team just yet, so he will be earning more but sitting on benches again. I won’t be shedding any tears as only the top 1% of players are “ irreplaceable” Bollocks to anyone who doesn’t want to play for our glorious club.

and by the way - forget all this “ staying up” shit. We will be doing far more than that...

I got more confidence that he'll choose Forest. The latest is all the clubs interested have matched 'Boro's offer.
It'll then come down to wages which, whoever he chooses will make him a millionaire.
He has expressed his love for Forest.