Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 1978 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

I like the way the National League have their play-offs structured. One legged games with the highest finishing team at home.Rewards teams who finish higher up the table this way.

Its 100% right for 2 reasons.

1 Arjan Raikhy is on loan at Grimsby and played in this game.

2 Wrexham are owned by Ryan Reynolds, one of the most annoying actors of all time.

I agree about Reynolds, I don't get his appeal at all, but I do love the other owner Rob McElhenney because It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is one of the best shows ever, so I was kind of hoping Wrexham would win.

Im not a HUGE mings fan. But I would like to see what he is like with a proper CDM in front of him. Let's be honest, if I was Ming's and saw luiz as a CDM I would be all over the place too. I would be out of my mind with worry.
That being said Ming's does frustrate me alot with his on the ball decisions. But like I said, if you have luiz sitting deep. WTF!

Im not a HUGE mings fan. But I would like to see what he is like with a proper CDM in front of him. Let's be honest, if I was Ming's and saw luiz as a CDM I would be all over the place too. I would be out of my mind with worry.
That being said Ming's does frustrate me alot with his on the ball decisions. But like I said, if you have luiz sitting deep. WTF!
exactly , Mings will benefit from having a DM in front rather than a passenger