The Great Predictor Thread domestic league table | Page 12 | Vital Football

The Great Predictor Thread domestic league table

Damn that was painful....Spurs should issue an apology to the fans for fielding that pile of shit. Disgraceful....at home! And we have the balls to say we are fighting for 4th place....NAFF OFF. We are in a battle for mid-table placing.

Matic you cheeky bastard you held onto your pick that Wolves would win when many of us drank the Kool-Aid and thought that our Spurs would bounce back...myself included....you have proven your brilliance...take a bow my friend.

70 - Gary
56 - Kiwi
55 - KL
50 - Vinnie, USAF
47 - 1954
42 - Greavsie, Total, Walt
39 - StevieP
38 - RD
37 - Sheringham
35 - Meeee
28 - Mutt
27 - SJM
26 - Lijaboc
24 - Smithy, Pompey
21 - 1882
19 - 80
18 - Scotty
17 - Critical
16 - Spesh
13 - EX
12 - Phil
10 - Hobo
2 - TQ2
0 - Matic
---------------
-8 - Fevvers
-9 - Sukhothai, Rackny
-10 - Hod, Freund
-12 - Rambro

I'm rubbish at this.

Relegation here I come.:arrghh:

Oh dear !
didn’t see that happening .

66 Gary
53 - Kiwi
51- KL
49- Walt
47 - Vinnie
46- USAF
44- 1954
39- Greavsie
38- Total
35 - StevieP
34 - RD
33 - Sheringham
31 - meee
29- SJM
26 - Pompey
25 - 80
24- Mutt
22 - lijaboc
20 - Smithy
17 - 1882
14 - Scotty
13 - Critical
12 - Spesh, Phil
9- EX
6- Hobo
-1- TQ2
---------------
-4 - Matic
-12 - Fevvers
-13 - Sukhothai, Rackny, Hod
-14 - Freund
-16 - Rambro

Nobody had us down to get beaten , everyone got minus two ,,,,,,,

only RD said we wouldn’t score .
Bit of a sad night really .
Thanks to all for taking part , hope you are all well . Don’t let the buggers get you down .

Take care , look after each other

Nick...honestly...I regularly choose my head over my heart in predicting and I thought this was one we should win.

Will every game be tough for us....yep...we are not good enough nor consistent enough to win all the ones we should.

Burnley just beat Brighton 3-0. They are a tough and well organised team. It was predictable Conte would pick the same team that beat City which was illogical.

Well, there you have it. We're predictably unpredictable.

Conte's first real challenge at Club with limited funds and a history of bargain basement shopping.

Not sure his resolve, ability and overall impact as a Top Coach has ever been fully tested until now.

As for our players...mmmm. Poor defending, poor finishing, and inability to dominate a team that until today, only had 2 wins under their belt.

Regardless of how many coaches we go through, some things never change. Any team on a losing streak must look forward to playing Spurs.

Oh dear !
didn’t see that happening .

66 Gary
53 - Kiwi
51- KL
49- Walt
47 - Vinnie
46- USAF
44- 1954
39- Greavsie
38- Total
35 - StevieP
34 - RD
33 - Sheringham
31 - meee
29- SJM
26 - Pompey
25 - 80
24- Mutt
22 - lijaboc
20 - Smithy
17 - 1882
14 - Scotty
13 - Critical
12 - Spesh, Phil
9- EX
6- Hobo
-1- TQ2
---------------
-4 - Matic
-12 - Fevvers
-13 - Sukhothai, Rackny, Hod
-14 - Freund
-16 - Rambro

Nobody had us down to get beaten , everyone got minus two ,,,,,,,

only RD said we wouldn’t score .
Bit of a sad night really .
Thanks to all for taking part , hope you are all well . Don’t let the buggers get you down .

Take care , look after each other
We'll all be on negative points come the end of the season.

Loyalty over realism.
Nick , do me a great big favour , show us all up ……….,
From now on , when the the teams have been announced , use your skill and knowledge and predict the score .
You will have every fact at your disposal .

Prove to me and USAF that if you have the team in front of you , you can make a more accurate prediction .

I predict you wont do that !

Burnley just beat Brighton 3-0. They are a tough and well organised team. It was predictable Conte would pick the same team that beat City which was illogical.

Dude you are correct...Burnley is tough...I sure as hell am not surprised we dropped points to them...I just figured we could beat them.