20220123 - PL Predictor Thread - Chelsea FC vs Tottenham Hotspur | Vital Football

20220123 - PL Predictor Thread - Chelsea FC vs Tottenham Hotspur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can only see a loss here,Chavs haven't won in 4 PL games and we are notorious for letting teams break their Duck against us. 3-1 Chavs. Kane to continue his run for us.

If we come out of the traps like v Leicester we will win if not we will lose I think conte will put us on back foot and hope for a breakaway unlike Btrighton who matched them all the way.
So I predict we will lose 2-1 Kane

Very tough to score against, still not convinced we'll have enough to beat them, or even score against them....

2-0 Chelsea

Can only see a loss here,Chavs haven't won in 4 PL games and we are notorious for letting teams break their Duck against us. 3-1 Chavs. Kane to continue his run for us.
oof...this is tough....

for now...2-1 Chelsea (Kane)
Very tough to score against, still not convinced we'll have enough to beat them, or even score against them....

2-0 Chelsea

:Fingers:

O' ye of little faith....I gotta feeling........

Love the new avatar!!

Was time for my Serge image to retire but hadn't been inspired by a moment since. That has now obviously changed.

Hadn't even thought about its relation to your (and temporarily my old) avatar but seeing them back to back it's like they're interacting lol

Status
Not open for further replies.