Aston Villa v Manchester City - Match Thread | Page 26 | Vital Football

Aston Villa v Manchester City - Match Thread

Well despite the final score if people can't take any positives from that 2nd half performance I don't know what will please you ( apart from an equaliser) plenty of effort, grit,determination and some good football thrown in as well.
And, tho it pains me to say it,I think the ref had a good game.
Overall more positives than negatives, bring on Leicester :toot:

I'm sure SG wasn't happy....neigh, angry about the first half.

Second half, we gave it some, and showed much better, so he'll be happy with the second half showing. He'll get them into shape soon enough I'm sure.

We are a team in the making atm.

That second half beats alot of teams.
We can’t be to harsh, great response and no loss of momentum in my opinion.

He was a bit ponderous when we needed energy.
I actually think it was to appease him due to the not signing a new contract rumours.

I agree, I was disappointed in Chuk.

BTW, I just noticed that bailey's girly jump over the shot for the first goal included him deflecting the ball inside the post I think - watch carefully.

Twat.

I'm sure SG wasn't happy....neigh, angry about the first half.

Second half, we gave it some, and showed much better, so he'll be happy with the second half showing. He'll get them into shape soon enough I'm sure.

We are a team in the making atm.
We were our own worst enemies in the first half trying to play out of our own box when at the times we should have been just booting away, a lot of the time we were just encouraging pressure back onto us over and over again.

I agree, I was disappointed.

BTW, I just noticed that bailey's girly jump over the shot for the first goal included him deflecting the ball inside the post I think - watch carefully.

Twat.

Those were my first thoughts as well. Haven't seen a replay though.

I agree, I was disappointed in Chuk.

Twat.
Yep deflected.