How old is Apollyon? | Page 622 | Vital Football

How old is Apollyon?

Bert has had a strange day chaps! Apparently he has had a few fellas watching him down the allotment especially every time he is on the left hand side of his strip of land.He said he is particularly productive down that side where he never has had an issue with his leaks or parsnips! Anyway he has been told to catch a bus to West Bromwich for Friday evening and to ensure he has some studs for his wellies! Cracking stuff chaps!

Bert has popped to the shops chaps to purchase some green trousers for the Xmas Allotment party at the weekend. He feels by wearing green it will be in keeping with the allotment theme chaps.That reminds me Cornflakes chap you still haven't returned Bert's egg cup from last year's after party. They have sold 9 tickets for the do chaps so plenty available! Cracking stuff chaps.

I am hoping to get Friday's expected line up soon chaps.On form I would expect it to be a pasta dish but full details should follow shortly chaps.

Lets ICE this bitch at 666 before the return of the horny LBL
That reminds me chap I will be in the land of Ice at the weekend chap and wondered if you had purchased your Turkey joint, to feed 6-8, for next month's festivities chap. I will get those fisH fingers and Arctic roll too chap and drop them off! Bonjourno chap!