MATCH DAY THREAD : Reading v The Mighty Blades | Page 7 | Vital Football

MATCH DAY THREAD : Reading v The Mighty Blades

To be honest I think in the end that's the best we've battled over 90 minutes for ages. I've seen far worse performances under Wilder when we were 'good' ⚔️
A bit of spirit, a bit of fight, light on skill and composure but 3 points and, hopefully a bit of confidence.

Well that’s one of the worst away wins I’ve witnessed but I’m sure some will think it was great cos we came away with the points,I’ll take the points but it was a hard frustrating watch
Sorry Bully but i can't accept that it was one of our worst ever pal. Apart from a bit of twitchy arse time and daft free kicks after Carole came on, I thought it was a decent enough away performance for 2/3 of the game whist admitting that 1 or 2 players are bang off their game.

Bring on Brissle!

It's a very much needed win Gray,i'd take another poor performance and a win on Sunday. UTB
Well they can forget the 12th man it will be an abysmal atmosphere dinner time on a Sunday only time we turn up to back em at this time is if we play the pork

Well they can forget the 12th man it will be an abysmal atmosphere dinner time on a Sunday only time we turn up to back em at this time is if we play the pork
I've forgotten to ask why has Sheffield's Premier team had to move days for the lower league shite?

3 points is all i'm bothered about on Sunday mi owd pal,i don't gi a shiny how loud or otherwise the crowd will be. Get another win and the crowd noise will rise. Let's hope we get some positive news re; FLECKY asap. UTB

Sorry Bully but i can't accept that it was one of our worst ever pal. Apart from a bit of twitchy arse time and daft free kicks after Carole came on, I thought it was a decent enough away performance for 2/3 of the game whist admitting that 1 or 2 players are bang off their game.

Bring on Brissle!
One or 2 ??? That was FRUSTRATING to say the least no tempo both wing backs in fact the whole team happier kicking towards our own goal than theirs sorry m8 we’ll have to agree to disagree I’ve had another night shouting at the tv and let’s be honest reading were shyte the only plus point was we came away with em

3 points is all i'm bothered about on Sunday mi owd pal,i don't gi a shiny how loud or otherwise the crowd will be. Get another win and the crowd noise will rise. Let's hope we get some positive news re; FLECKY asap. UTB
Here’s some United have tweeted he is conscious in hospital and he asked for the result 👍
another I thought was poor tonight but so pleased he’s ok that’s the biggest plus from tonight

One or 2 ??? That was FRUSTRATING to say the least no tempo both wing backs in fact the whole team happier kicking towards our own goal than theirs sorry m8 we’ll have to agree to disagree I’ve had another night shouting at the tv and let’s be honest reading were shyte the only plus point was we came away with em
Didn't one of the wing backs score the winner?:yes: UTB

Here’s some United have tweeted he is conscious in hospital and he asked for the result 👍
another I thought was poor tonight but so pleased he’s ok that’s the biggest plus from tonight
I haven't watched the game, i'm not one of those that whinges about Sky then subscribes to them(Yes cos i'm tight also) but Asaba was saying we were poor after a good first 15 mins and then we had a decent short period in't 2nd half.Good finish by Bogle and a good pass from Didsy tho having seen the goal on Twitter. UTB