Ex-Imps Discussion Thread | Page 293 | Vital Football

Ex-Imps Discussion Thread

I see Brian Gilmour is involved in the temporary set up at Rangers following Gerrards departure. Is that our ex-player?

He always looked unfit when I saw him, and there was a question mark about his attitude when he stropped after being subbed at North Ferriby.
Remember him being booked at Arsenal having just come on, for a really crude tackle. Think it was him who got pushed out of the way by Sean Raggett at Burnley when he scored. Not committed to the cause maybe.

Remember him being booked at Arsenal having just come on, for a really crude tackle. Think it was him who got pushed out of the way by Sean Raggett at Burnley when he scored. Not committed to the cause maybe.
He just looked physically like a non league player.

Morrell had a very good game for Wales tonight, got booked of course ! , Johnson got the final five minutes. Wales played well, deserved to qualify for the playoffs.

Anyone remember Terry Kennedy? We had him on trial whilst he was still at Sheffield United and being released at the end of the season. Suffered bad knee injuries and I think he gave up football because of it after a couple of years at Harrogate.

Anyway, some of you might have seen the video going around of him winning £1m a few days ago.

Marlon Jackson has moved from National League South side Chippenham Town to Weston-super-Mare for a second spell with the Southern League Premier Division South side.

Weston boss Scott Bartlett told his club`s website: “Marlon is a good, experienced striker, and a good character. He’s had a good career he also had a good spell here before and has done well at Gloucester and Chippenham since."