Score Predictions & Match Thread: England v Albania | Page 3 | Vital Football

Score Predictions & Match Thread: England v Albania

Came and tried to give it a go, and showed the gulf in class when they come and try and compete...they are looking crap because they aren't putting 11 behind the ball and stringing them across the back 25 yards from goal...

Agreed.

Blimey, that was a crackin half of footie by England. Kane looking sharp, and touting a move to play with his mates Phil, Raz, Jack, Kyle & Stonesy in January perhaps?

Can’t ask for much more than that.
Reece James looking a powerful wing back option… did he play for chelsea as a junior against us?
albania even making Henderson look the business though.

Not sure I can recall many teams coming and trying to press etc like albania have, even the bigger sides. Maybe Kosovo a year or two ago at St Mary's who were quite open.

Wonder if they thought we'd play a 4 and that has messed up their press.

Odds on them sitting in and maybe one more goal max?

Leaving aside the shambles that are Albania, please please please England can we try and keep this intensity for future games. It makes a world of difference, regardless of the fact that Albania didn't park the bus.

I would rather we moved the ball against packed defences in the future, even if it means more moves breaking down and having to be prepared for counter attacks as a consequence. Risk versus reward.

I think in the old days it was called having a go.