202109130 ECL PREDICTOR Thread - Tottenham Hotspur vs NS Mura | Page 3 | Vital Football

202109130 ECL PREDICTOR Thread - Tottenham Hotspur vs NS Mura

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALCON, Walt will have the stick for today's match.

Walt, my friend, let me know if you need me to fill in!

Walthy / USAF, noticed these 2 posts below on the match day thread.....copied them across to here.

Littlest Hobo - 6-0. Flat track bullies. Gill 2. Kane 3. Regullion 1

sukhothai - 3-0 Moura 2, Gil

I'll alert them to it there as well.
Thanks mutters , you are a gent .
I wouldn’t have seen them . :tophat::tophat:

ALCON, Walt will have the stick for today's match.

Walt, my friend, let me know if you need me to fill in!
SNAFU …..
All good here mate , I’m on it like a car bonnet …., I think that’s a hood in part of the planet !!

I have the stick !! When I was learning Glider Flying , the instructor always said , as he passed over the control ,
“You now have control”
And I had to say

“I have control “

USAF ……… I have control.

SNAFU …..
All good here mate , I’m on it like a car bonnet …., I think that’s a hood in part of the planet !!

I have the stick !! When I was learning Glider Flying , the instructor always said , as he passed over the control ,
“You now have control”
And I had to say

“I have control “

USAF ……… I have control.

Copy you have control!

After seeing RM's result last night I don't think that we can take anything for granted irrespective of the opposition. Getting the PL back on track is far, far more important than anything that happens in this peripheral competition. I fear that we will win this quite comfortably, only serving to create false optimism and expectations, whereby it all goes tits up again against Villa.
4 - 0 Spurs
Kane x 3, Moura
Revised scorers Doherty, Dele, Scarlett, Gil

Team News
Our starting XI for tonight is in...
Starting XI: Gollini, Doherty, Romero, Rodon, Reguilon, Dele (c), Skipp, Winks, Lo Celso, Bryan, Scarlett.
Substitutes: Austin, Royal, Dier, Omole, Sanchez, Tanganga, Hojbjerg, Ndombele, White, Lucas, Son, Kane.

4-1 Spurs

COME ON YOU SPURS!!!
COME ON YOU SPURS!!!
COME ON YOU SPURS!!!

COME ON YOU SPURS!!!
COME ON YOU SPURS!!!
COME ON YOU SPURS!!!

COME ON YOU SPURS!!!
COME ON YOU SPURS!!!
COME ON YOU SPURS!!!

Romero
Scarlett