Alex collado | Vital Football

Alex collado

Highly doubtful.

A freely available Collado on a permanent basis means a very different level of interest.

Its unlikely but we shouldn't ignore the possibility. He agreed to come to us a month ago, as I understand...
I heard it was his agents that wanted more wonga than was first agreed,so ya can bet they won't have lowered their demands if the kid does become a free agent will they Pops? UTB

I posted this 3 weeks ago so we've had plenty of time to declare any interest. My concern is that we've blown the budget now and like Chronic says loaning him is one thing but competing with other possibly higher level clubs for his permanent signature is another. It'd be a real boost if we could get him though.

DB13317C-3BBE-4736-A422-93CAEA6294EF.jpeg

I posted this 3 weeks ago so we've had plenty of time to declare any interest. My concern is that we've blown the budget now and like Chronic says loaning him is one thing but competing with other possibly higher level clubs for his permanent signature is another. It'd be a real boost if we could get him though.

View attachment 51918
that made no difference gray we couldn’t do anything as he was still contracted to them this new announcement moves the flags goalposts everything I agree its completely different now and the interest from other clubs will increase but a lot will have already filled their squads so he would be in the same boat tbh I dont know where we stand right now regarding how full we are, we might not be able to move for him either 🤷‍♂️

I heard it was his agents that wanted more wonga than was first agreed,so ya can bet they won't have lowered their demands if the kid does become a free agent will they Pops? UTB

You can afford to be a cheeky bugger if Barca or the Blades are paying the wages, but right now the kid is out in the cold. Those Lamborghini's don't pay for themselves, you know.

I assume that if this happens and United signs him that we would not be able to play him until January? Not sure how it stands on overseas players, but I know if a player is out of contract during the transfer window that clubs can sign the said player at any time. Obviously, he is/was under contract at Barca when our window was open. I assume that the same rule applies here?

I've been put off by him and his agent

He also looks like a brat, with a brat hairstyle

I don't see him venturing very far from Spain, Southern France or Italy where be can hang around on the beach and plaza's

Might be totally wrong about him, but for all the blame his agent got, I don't believe he was completely innocent either

But that's the other side of agents work, taking the shit instead of his client taking it

I'd take the rsik for free (and affordable signing on fee). If sign like that then he should be OK to play.

I'd take the rsik for free (and affordable signing on fee). If sign like that then he should be OK to play.
I agree with that. He will have speed and technique and we need that. What we should have done is trade Tyler Smith for Keane Lewis Potter at Hull. We could have got that him cheap (before his value goes silly), the lad has great potential and it would have been an investment.

I assume that if this happens and United signs him that we would not be able to play him until January? Not sure how it stands on overseas players, but I know if a player is out of contract during the transfer window that clubs can sign the said player at any time. Obviously, he is/was under contract at Barca when our window was open. I assume that the same rule applies here?
He’s been released so is free to sign and play for any club providing they have space in their squad for him

Would have been strange if they did release him.

Surely an asset they can cash in, and soon.