Tickets:- Cambridge (A) | Vital Football

Tickets:- Cambridge (A)

Just tried and it's not loading correctly yet...can't get it to show the cost nor distinguish between adult and concession prices.

EDIT...cancel that I've worked it out but finding a cunningly hidden drop down bit

Last edited:
Second point....anyone seen an option for postal delivery on the page??

EDIT...cancel that as well. It loads postal options when you go to the next page

Last edited:
Another thing I can't work out on this overly complicated system...think I'll leave it until the general sale so I can get mine and my lads allocated together. We seem to have been given plenty
Someone on twitter told me the system has worked fine for the previous away games, so it looks as though someone at Ticketmaster has forget to enable something for tonight. I'll try again later!

It normally allows you to reassign tickets to others in your network when you press to purchase. Doesn’t seem to allow us to do it at the moment. Going to try later and hope the problem gets resolved.

Cheers for that. This is the first time I've tried this system for an away game and it's a tad frustrating

I got it to work last time, can't this though. Seems to be a different method for each match !

Not necessarily for away tickets, but talking of the new ticketing system and frustration: does anyone know how I, with a Silver membership, buy my ticket plus a ticket for a Bronze membership (part of my network, has given me access to 'manage' their tickets) as part of the same transaction?

Actually, to be more specific (because I can 'buy' my ticket plus a full price ticket), how do I get the correct price for the ticket for my Bronze membership mate?

Both myself and friend tried for for an hour to do this (he was doing the reverse process and trying to 'buy' my Silver members ticket), this morning, for the Ipswich game, before we gave up and signed on simultaneously and bought tickets individually, but in seats next to each other. Not the idea, surely?!?

Not one to moan (lol) but you would have thought a company the size of Ticketmaster would have a system better than this

Actively making it more difficult for fans to buy tickets. I realise I’m pissing in the wind here but for games that aren’t going to sell out why can’t we just rock up and pay on the day?

Actively making it more difficult for fans to buy tickets. I realise I’m pissing in the wind here but for games that aren’t going to sell out why can’t we just rock up and pay on the day?

Could that be the club don't want staff handling cash? More than one store still not accepting cash.

Most away games this still works. Usually means buying a ticket on the day from their ticket office and might pay a couple of quid extra. The home team often state that no tickets will be available on the day for away fans but this is b*ll*cks. Unless it’s a sell out away end we have never failed to buy tickets on the day.

Didn't we sell out or nearly sell out last time at Cambridge?

Could that be the club don't want staff handling cash? More than one store still not accepting cash.
Yeah we no longer have cash turnstiles, if you want to buy on the day you have gone into the ticket office/ club shop and buy them in there. Did this for the opening home game, bloody warm in there!

Most away games this still works. Usually means buying a ticket on the day from their ticket office and might pay a couple of quid extra. The home team often state that no tickets will be available on the day for away fans but this is b*ll*cks. Unless it’s a sell out away end we have never failed to buy tickets on the day.

Yeah fair enough, I managed to buy tickets at Wycombe this way, just seems to me that it’s actively putting off those who want to make a last minute decision. I understand for games that will sell out (which Cambridge might do) but it just seems odd for games where everyone knows there’ll be plenty of space in the away end. I guess the club is duty bound to push sales through Ticketmaster regardless.