Tayo to Blackburn? | Page 5 | Vital Football

Tayo to Blackburn?

£500k seems low to me. Maybe I'd got my hopes up too much. I guess it depends how the deal is structured too.

Yep, 250k+ too low? Obviously depends if the club think it’s the value they put on Tayo with the other offers potentially already from Posh or Luton.

The long term value is seemingly in the add ons these days. Any player moving from Championship to Championship or even Premiership usually starts in seven figures. Let's hope if it happens, we retain an interest there.

In the short term 500k probably helps with cash flow and goes some way to rebalancing the squad for this season.

Disappointing transfer fee yet again if true. When are we going to start getting the sort of money other league 1 clubs seem to get for good players?
What is the going rate for left backs sold by League one clubs into the Championship?

What is the going rate for left backs sold by League one clubs into the Championship?

Crewe sold Pickering another left back to Blackburn for 800k which included a loan for half a season back to Crewe. Considering Tayo can perform in two positions, i'd want to see the deal being £500k plus a sell-on and add-ons taking it to 7 figures.

Robson has already played 180 games for Dundee United, not bad for someone who's not 24 until Xmas.

Disappointing transfer fee yet again if true. When are we going to start getting the sort of money other league 1 clubs seem to get for good players?
Crewe sold their LB to Blackburn with two years left on his deal for £650k so in comparison to that.