Lasse Sorensen Signing? | Vital Football

Lasse Sorensen Signing?

If we get him and griffiths and bishop the squad will be looking good and strong up the imps

Yeah another midfielder! You'd expect that's the end of business in that position if so, sounds like a good player though.

Are we just going to pack the midfield and not bother with defenders?
At times we was being overrun last season so might give us that option to go 5 in midfield to counter that happening as often. But agree we need at least 2 CB and a RB don't we

Being reported as having a medical today via several sources (although in reality that is probably just one and then repeated by others)

Looks quite a promising player and adds to our international group.

I think we will be playing more centrally this season with width coming only from the full backs judging by the recruitment so far

Being reported as having a medical today via several sources (although in reality that is probably just one and then repeated by others)

Looks quite a promising player and adds to our international group.

I think we will be playing more centrally this season with width coming only from the full backs judging by the recruitment so far
Maguire has introduced Appleton to the 4-2-2-2 formation. And bomb alley…

I quite like the idea of wing backs and you could argue that Bramall/Edun down the left are well suited to that system. On the other hand I believe I heard somewhere that Poole much rather wants to play as a traditional full back.

I'm not sure where we would find three central defenders mind, so perhaps more of a 4-2-3-1.

I quite like the idea of wing backs and you could argue that Bramall/Edun down the left are well suited to that system. On the other hand I believe I heard somewhere that Poole much rather wants to play as a traditional full back.

I'm not sure where we would find three central defenders mind, so perhaps more of a 4-2-3-1.
We could try wing backs to the left, traditional full backs to the right

Sorenson instead of Bishop? or both to sign? I would have thought one or the other unless one of our current players is moved on. As people are saying, if both signed we would be very ballast rich in central midfield.