Day 3,000 - £27,167.10 In Donations/Sponsorship & £2,050.00 Towards Charities | Page 2 | Vital Football

Day 3,000 - £27,167.10 In Donations/Sponsorship & £2,050.00 Towards Charities

Having just had a look at the two figures, it would be great to get the first figure to £20,000.00 and the second figure to £2,000.00 by the end of the year.

Following a donation of £750.00 to the Bradford Burns Unit, I can confirm that the total donated to charities is now £2,050.00 since November 2011.

Following payment of £840.00 to Lincoln City Football Club for the sponsorship of Sean Roughan, I can now confirm that we have gone over £20,000.00!

Donations/Sponsorship: £20,047.10

What a huge amount of money. You could have bought yourself a house by now.

If I could go back to the start, I would do exactly the same thing all over again, despite all of the crap that comes with it.

During my time involved with the site, the positives massively outweigh the negatives, but unfortunately, we live in a world where some sad individuals only highlight the negatives.

I've experienced serious mental health problems over the last 10-15 years of my life, and during my time involved, I have made mistakes, but while in a poor state of mind.

I'm still struggling now, quite a lot in fact, so why can't people just back off?

The figure has now been updated and is £26,327.10 paid to Lincoln City Football Club since November 2011, £7,120.00 of which has gone into the Football Club this season!

The figure donated to charities remains the same, taking total paid to Lincoln City Football Club and charities to £28,377.10 during my time involved with this website.

You speak for yourself, I'm only 27!

:lol::lol:

I think there is more than one Referee who can attest that you are at least sometimes cantankerous.

You should take some real pride in this Jules. Very few people have the strength of will to undertake and persist on such a journey and on the way you have facilitated an awful lot of happiness for an awful lot of people - even if it wasn't a foul.

Last edited:
Excellent stuff - and increasingly so. Well done Jules.

You can rest assured that you have made a difference, to both the club and to the members of this forum.

Keep it up matey!!

Oh,

And

Come on you Imps!!!!!!

Once the payment of £840.00 has been made for the sponsorship of Sean Roughan for the 2021/22 season, it'll take the total paid to Lincoln City Football Club since November 2011 to £27,167.10.