The Euros Summer 2021 Official Thread (2020) | Page 25 | Vital Football

The Euros Summer 2021 Official Thread (2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mings, less than 2 minutes a mistake. Just caught for position and then again, in the right position and still allowed a shot from the oppo striker.

And yet he still thinks he needs to be telling everyone else what to be doing. They might like it, no idea, I know I wouldn't.

Booing the team before the kick off (or put another way, the players taking the knee, saying it isn't political but knowing that is the way it has been taken) ((Caters for both views that I hope)) does not set things off to a good, positive start, does it?

In fairness to Mings, it might help if White settled as he's been poor so far and he's having to cover. That was a basic cock up though. Everyone seems sluggish and lacking a touch, even Jack really.

As for the boos, it's too associated now, it's never going to change - best chance they have got is take the knee in front of Kick It Out banners or wearing those t-shirts.

Grealish showing Rashford how it's done. Really hope Jacks has another big impact tonight.

Mings typical.....a good player. But concentration levels to be improved

Actually, they are all playing like they've never used that football before. This reminds me of friendlies when there's a new official ball for the season.

Love him as a pundit. Takes no shit, doesn't give a shit, says what he thinks. And quite often there is that glint in his eye.

Wasn't so keen when he was assistant to the prick Lambert.

I don't believe that he believes most of the rubbish he spouts. He's mugging it up for the camera but I suppose its worked as his pundit career is more successful than his pathetic managerial career.

What is it about pulling on an England shirt? Even Grealish loses his touch. I'm used to Jack making 1 maybe 2 mistakes in a game. Put him in an England shirt and he's already made 3 or 4 ie poor control etc

I don't believe that he believes most of the rubbish he spouts. He's mugging it up for the camera but I suppose its worked as his pundit career is more successful than his pathetic managerial career.

Yeah, I have a different view to that, agree on his managerial career, but although he might ham it up, don't think he's not believing what he is saying!

I work with loads of Romanians so I do not want to go in for my shift tomorrow after anything other than a win. They've all been telling me how awful their national team is and that we should be murdering them.

Have the others joined up yet? I thought it was only the first friendly that would feature players dropped from the full squad?

Why are we playing a cb at rb when we've 3 right backs in the squad. Surely Trippier getting a run out is more useful than Godfrey huffing and puffing up the right flank.

Uh? If not, why not? Our first match is next sunday

Exactly, I thought some were set to miss the other friendly because of how the season fell (small break or whatever), but I thought they'd be back for this one??? Seems bizarre to even have friendlies if it's not your chosen squad.

We've got 3 starters or is it 4? who aren't in the squad, and Ollie is on the bench?

Status
Not open for further replies.