Released and retained lists | Page 8 | Vital Football

Released and retained lists

Good call Seb and would come to us at the age of 31 coincidentally the same age as Marlon Harewood came to us....

Newcastle Utd – Owen Bailey, Oliver Walters, Tom Midgley, Jude Swailes, Yannick Toure, Oliver Marshall, Ludwig Francillette, Florent Indacio, Kyle Scott, George Rounsfell, Lucas Gamblin, Josh Gilchrist, Lewis Brannen, Josh Harrison, Tai Ebanks

Offered New Contracts – Mo Sangare, Adam Wilson, Ryan Barrett, Will Brown, Oisin McEntee

Sheffield Utd – Phil Jagielka, John Lundstram, Simon Moore, Jack Rodwell, Ashton Hall, Tommy Williams

Offered New Contract – Kean Bryan

Middlesbrough – Britt Assombalonga, Ashley Fletcher, Marvin Johnson, Jordan Archer, Nathaniel Mendez-Laing, Tyrone O’Neill, Cole Kiernan, Tyler Williams, George Waites, Andrew Wilson

Norwich – Alex Tettey, Mario Vrancic, Jordan Thomas, Zach Dronfeld, William Hondermarck, Louis Lomas, Ethen Vaughan

In Discussions With – Orjan Nyland

Stoke – Jordan Cousins, Ryan Corrigan, Paul Cooper, Kevin Fernandes, Jamie Melbourne, Henry Nash, Julius Ndene, Thomas Nixon, Jai Verma, Andre Godfrinne

Cardiff – Junior Hoilett, Sol Bamba, Joe Bennett, Joe Day, Jonny Williams, Jack Bodenham, Aaron Bolger, Daniel Griffiths, Roland Idowu, Daniel Martin, Camron McWilliams, Ryan Reynolds, James Waite, Jack Williams, Ben Margetson, Mweembe Chiabi, Jaimie Cogman, Bradley Stewart, Frazer Thomas

Offered Contract to – Sam Bowen

Nottingham Forest – Yuri Ribeiro, Michael Dawson, Sammy Ameobi, Samba Sow, Abdoulaye Diallo, Micheal Hefele

That we do Bear I believe one of your relatives is safe Bloomfield Bear would want a big redundancy package....!

I am not a lawyer but I have wondered if the cap on squad size that impacts so cruelly on players trying to make their way in the game might be a restraint of trade. Any informed views on this from our forum brains trust?

I am not a lawyer but I have wondered if the cap on squad size that impacts so cruelly on players trying to make their way in the game might be a restraint of trade. Any informed views on this from our forum brains trust?

Squad sizes are common across all sports/leagues/countries.

I suspect the general argument is that it isn't saying you can only pay "x" number of players, only register "x" to play in that particular competition. Using the PL example of people not being registered to play in Europe due to differing rules.

Squad sizes are common across all sports/leagues/countries.

I suspect the general argument is that it isn't saying you can only pay "x" number of players, only register "x" to play in that particular competition. Using the PL example of people not being registered to play in Europe due to differing rules.

Makes sense. Ta.

Fulham – Kevin McDonald, Ryan De Havilland, Lesley Duru, Jayden Harris, Jaydn Mundle-Smith, Luca Murphy, Julian Schwarzer, Jordan Aina, Martell Taylor-Crossdale

Offered New Contracts – Taye Ashby-Hammond, Connor McAvoy, Jean-Pierre Tiehi, Mika Biereth, Ibane Bowat, Luciano D’Aurio-Henry, Idrus Odutayo, Marcus Bettinelli