Manchester City v Aston Villa Match Thread - Wed 20th Jan @ 6pm | Page 12 | Vital Football

Manchester City v Aston Villa Match Thread - Wed 20th Jan @ 6pm

The right side defensive is all Bert, Cash is tucking in to keep it narrow between the gaps and the lines, Bert just lets his man go. It looks like Cash is sleeping but he has to make up so much ground to cover the player Bert has lost

Done well to keep a clean sheet so far against the most difficult team to play against and doing so despite not having played for 3 weeks is commendable.

Hope we start attacking and I am sure we can beat them.

what a good showing boys. We aren't going to face a more in form team This season. I do think if we are going to get anything from this we need to get some precision and a goal before we start to tire.

Well, I've managed to watch the second half of the first half.

We're looking fairly solid at the back, a bit dangerous up front on the break, but I'm worried that we'll be able to keep this workrate up for the rest of the match after such a lay-off.

Some excellent defending and goalkeeping that half and have done well to create a few decent opportunities too.

I think Barkley has looked a bit wasteful I wonder if Ramsey could get a go, Smith trusted him v Wolves and off the bench v Chelsea.

Some excellent defending and goalkeeping that half and have done well to create a few decent opportunities too.

I think Barkley has looked a bit wasteful I wonder if Ramsey could get a go, Smith trusted him v Wolves and off the bench v Chelsea.
Think he is just a bit rusty from his lay off, second half better maybe.
Wouldnt be surprised if he doesnt last the ninety minutes.