Aston Villa away to Man Utd New Years Day | Page 39 | Vital Football

Aston Villa away to Man Utd New Years Day

Dodgy pen decision but as fans of a player who goes quite easily quite often we can’t say much, it was never being overturned at old trafford. Definitely deserved something from that and no shame in the performance.

What I loved about that as well as the individual battles which we won all over the pitch, was the fitness and confidence we had.

The triangles we played to get the ball out of the back and the precision we did it was exceptional given the standard of opposition.

Every player bar Ollie being really critical, had a really good touch and confidence in the ball today.

Dodgy pen decision but as fans of a player who goes quite easily quite often we can’t say much, it was never being overturned at old trafford. Definitely deserved something from that and no shame in the performance.
yep played the plucky losers part to the book a good game and United win we read the script

What I loved about that as well as the individual battles which we won all over the pitch, was the fitness and confidence we had.

The triangles we played to get the ball out of the back and the precision we did it was exceptional given the standard of opposition.

Every player bar Ollie being really critical, had a really good touch and confidence in the ball today.
Never really looked like winning though did we, to be honest, lightweight up front

Great effort once again by the villa boys!

Brilliant to see us competing in every game and not getting rolled over by any of the big teams.

Wins against Liverpool, Arsenal and Leicester. A draw against Chelsea and a fighting defeat against united. We're in every game and we're going for it.

Can't really criticise much at all.

So much better than any of us expected at the start of the season.

To lose that game in the most predictable, but out of our control, historically repetitive way is as infuriating as it gets and boiling piss doesn't quite cover my feelings right now.
Should the fixture list have read 'OliVAR v Aston Villa'?