Europe In Out Shake it all about | Page 313 | Vital Football

Europe In Out Shake it all about

The joy of a joke that can be taken so many ways and you're delighted you came up with it.

Until 30 minutes after you posted it, change your mind, but find out someone has quoted it in the meantime.

200.gif

The Brexit supporters have been quiet of late. Is this the deal you wanted? Did Boris sell out Brexit?

I can't say but if you mean are we out and back in the world rather than a state of Europe, yes and that is what the majority of the people wanted, that's the bit that seems to get lost on the minority.. We've joined you now BB in the world and guess what you will still be able to visit Villa Park

I can't say but if you mean are we out and back in the world rather than a state of Europe, yes and that is what the majority of the people wanted, that's the bit that seems to get lost on the minority.. We've joined you now BB in the world and guess what you will still be able to visit Villa Park

It might be a while before I set foot in B6 but I know what you mean.

The Brexit supporters have been quiet of late. Is this the deal you wanted? Did Boris sell out Brexit?

I know the question is not aimed at me as a remainer but you won’t get too many replies more than 57’s. I’ve never seen a list of what Leavers want, but even if there was one, there would be a lot of variations.

If you were to compare the Australia, Canada and Norway deals, I believe the one we have on the table which is most like Canada (simplistically) is the best compromise as Remainers are relieved we aren’t seeing a hard Brexit (because we understand the damage) whilst Leavers aren’t kicking up a fuss that we are staying in the single market and paying to do so - it would’ve been the biggest sell out in history to have done that (as much as I would’ve taken it personally but it wasn’t Brexit).

However, the least worst option does not make it good deal. As the 5-6th biggest economy in the world and geographically swimming distance for some from mainland Europe, it seems a huge anti climax we have only got the Canada deal, and the basics of any trade deal.

It was well documented the EU wouldn’t have rolled over, but I really feel like we could’ve pushed the boat out and sought a truly strategic relationship with the time we had, rather than last minute haggling over a tiny industry almost irrelevant to the economy. It’s actually backfired because he hasn’t taken back control of fishing and the bloody fisherman are saying they’ve been sold out! I can’t see Grimsby ever being a net contributor to the country can you...

An agreement on Services would’ve been tough and unprecedented however I would’ve taken by hat off to Boris had he managed to get a deal agreed on that. It would’ve been a huge win to have protected our economy but we’ve agreed something which benefits the EU more so than us on goods, and one where they’ll simply take back a chunk of the services sector through regulation such as euro clearing.

They might be relatively short term hits as the U.K. finds new markets to go after particularly from a services sector, as I actually believe London could do well in the long term.

Imagine going back to the midland and northern towns in two decades to find the industries locally haven’t really improved but London does more financial trade from deregulation 😬

2nd reading of the bill passed in Parliament by 521 votes to 73.

Now goes to the House Of Lords if it's members are awake.

Last edited:
Johnson, utter **** that he is, lying in an interview with Laura Kuenssberg.

She ripped the liar apart implying there won't be barriers. She listed SOME of the barriers that are having to go up.

Twat then re-traced his bollox and said 'there will be some changes, that is why we told people to get ready'. How could anyone get ready, they didn't know what was coming.

I can't see why people say Kuenssberg is pro-Johnson, she seems to give him a hard enough time to me.

I hate this liar, I hate Farage, I hate the ERG, I hate Corbyn (giving us this clown and his circus a majority) ... they've sold this country down the river, especially those who believed their lies and voted to leave.

The arrogance of the blind and the pompous, to think people are in London because it is so nice a City, nope, it will erode, in favour of those who have free unfettered access. As will industry.

Hey ho, that's democracy for you, shouldn't affect my life too much now I'm all but retired, feel sorry for the youngsters though. What a mess of our own making.

Hey ho, that's democracy for you, shouldn't affect my life too much now I'm all but retired, feel sorry for the youngsters though. What a mess of our own making.

These youngsters will be the ones voting in 15-20 years, I’ll be in my late 40’s/50’s though I don’t blame if they completely shaft the generations before them when they turn up at the polls.

No point in talking about it anymore. Really pleased that we are out with a deal as well, something that was "impossible" apparently. Time to move on now. This subject has already caused my 67 year old remainer Uncle to act like a petulant child and cut off ties to my Mum, his sister, because "We don't understand how Brexit has damaged his life!". FFS worth cutting off family for?

So to answer your question for the last time BB, really happy the people I vote for make the decisions that piss me off so much I can vote them out at the next opportunity. Happy with the trade deal, seems overall a really good deal, and the fact that the extremists on both sides are pissed off is a good indication that it is a decent deal. Would I vote for Brexit again? Yes absolutely.

No point in talking about it anymore. Really pleased that we are out with a deal as well, something that was "impossible" apparently. Time to move on now. This subject has already caused my 67 year old remainer Uncle to act like a petulant child and cut off ties to my Mum, his sister, because "We don't understand how Brexit has damaged his life!". FFS worth cutting off family for?

So to answer your question for the last time BB, really happy the people I vote for make the decisions that piss me off so much I can vote them out at the next opportunity. Happy with the trade deal, seems overall a really good deal, and the fact that the extremists on both sides are pissed off is a good indication that it is a decent deal. Would I vote for Brexit again? Yes absolutely.

Fully agree mate, make our government govern not hide behind the old "it's EU law" We have our own laws which have been around for 100's of years with no problems we've traded with the world for 100's of years.
Let's see how it goes and indeed how long before the French and Germans think fuck this we're out too.

A ridiculous example of self halm.

Tomorrow, we can do less than we can today. And as one of the MP's said, it is the first trade deal in history that is worse than what we had.

Bleu passports.

Wonderful.

. This subject has already caused my 67 year old remainer Uncle to act like a petulant child and cut off ties to my Mum, his sister, because "We don't understand how Brexit has damaged his life!". FFS worth cutting off family for?

I get your reasons Wurzel, did you vote for what you wanted solely, or did you consider a wider pool of people?

At the time of the vote I didn’t have kids, though I voted for remain on the basis that I didn’t want economic uncertainty over the next decade of my career (selfishly) and also - and perhaps more importantly - the freedom the being an EU member offered for my kids in the future I really value.