WELL DONE BORIS! | Page 2 | Vital Football

WELL DONE BORIS!

Talk about 'stage managed' ........ better than any Christmas panto !

Disney were interested in the film rights but came to the conclusion the plot was unbelievable ! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Agreed Gerty. I know it’s Christmas Eve but Some and here are coming in their britches making Johnson out to be the new Messiah.

I was absolutely fine with no deal for many reasons all previously layed out by me and plenty of others.
The fact we finally get the f uck away WITH a deal is great.
If it dosen't shut the sad whining let's ignore democracy fascists up then they are once and for all stripped naked and exposed for what they are.

If as is obviously the case both sides are fine with the deal then it's a win-win. The best outcome in any form of negotiation.
At last we can move on and redefine our relationship with those European states in the EU and the rest of Europe and the world.
Not as part of a faceless Soviet style entity we never signed up to on ANY level beyond trade. We are free from a failed social experiment which will fracture and cease to exist within a few years. We can trade and interact with the world as Britain with all our wonderful abilities as a leader in so many aspects of technology, medicine, manufacturing, innovation and attitude.

Where we dare to tread others follow.

It's over. The majority, and democracy won.
Great stuff.

Last edited:
All the white fish and exclusive fishing inside the 12 mile limit from Jan 1st CCB, as I understand it. Got to be better than seeing the French and Dutch raping the sea under your nose while you can't fish for want of quota..?
I haven't seen that detail yet but if correct, I will be pleased. I get really peed off when I see french trawlers on or just inside the 6 mile limit when I am stopped from fishing there because I have run out of quota. From my perspective most of the good fish are inside the 12 mile limit so I will be happy with that.

Mm I visited Canada in 2002.
Lived in Spain at the time.
Stayed in East Hastings , Vancouver. Dodgy area.
Loved everything about the place outside there.
Got a close friend from Leicester lives outside Toronto. He loves it and would never think of moving.

It is 1.36 against the Dollar for most of the Brexit period it was 1.20-1.25. Before the vote it was 1.45 and I expect it to go back up to that in Q1 2021. A huge difference. Personally I think we would have been ok without a deal long term but with the shock of COVID a deal was the right thing to do.

We ‘ll be 15 -20% behind long -term fair value right now . I can ‘t see a rapid rise though currency was never my bag .

On Brexit , I never held a strong an opinion as being retired I have no “ skin in the game “ of commerce any more . Though I do hope we aren ‘t saddled with trade bureaucracy . Again , until meat is on the bone in terms of detail it is difficult to tell .

I haven't seen that detail yet but if correct, I will be pleased. I get really peed off when I see french trawlers on or just inside the 6 mile limit when I am stopped from fishing there because I have run out of quota. From my perspective most of the good fish are inside the 12 mile limit so I will be happy with that.

I really think this is brilliant news for you and all our inshore fishermen. Anything that kicks the Common Fisheries Policy to the kerb, gives us full rights over our own waters, and fucks the French and Dutch off to the continental shelf, and into Irish and Spanish waters has got to be an improvement. I hope so, there's small coastal communities up and down our coast that were reduced to slums thanks to Heath and his rollover in 73, little did we know. With Freeport areas coming soon around the country it looks like a recovery of our coastal and larger port communities would be on the cards. I hope you benefit greatly from it. Its a tough living, and doesn't need to be made any harder.

I really think this is brilliant news for you and all our inshore fishermen. Anything that kicks the Common Fisheries Policy to the kerb, gives us full rights over our own waters, and fucks the French and Dutch off to the continental shelf, and into Irish and Spanish waters has got to be an improvement. I hope so, there's small coastal communities up and down our coast that were reduced to slums thanks to Heath and his rollover in 73, little did we know. With Freeport areas coming soon around the country it looks like a recovery of our coastal and larger port communities would be on the cards. I hope you benefit greatly from it. Its a tough living, and doesn't need to be made any harder.
1608979495202.jpeg

We ‘ll be 15 -20% behind long -term fair value right now . I can ‘t see a rapid rise though currency was never my bag .

On Brexit , I never held a strong an opinion as being retired I have no “ skin in the game “ of commerce any more . Though I do hope we aren ‘t saddled with trade bureaucracy . Again , until meat is on the bone in terms of detail it is difficult to tell .
The devil is in the detail!!

The devil is in the detail!!

It is always . The key detail I expect will be the export of services , alas we are a service based economy now . We have a trade surplus of c . £20 million on the export of services , with a trade deficit of c . £100 million for goods . If we ‘ve lost the ability to export services in an unencumbered fashion , I ‘d suggest that would be a profound jolt to an important sector .

I am not aware of boris having ever done anything well.
However, because this is the season of good will to all men I thought I ought to hold back.
As far as I am concerned, he remains a **** and utterly unfit for office.
Won't be too long before he blames his fantastic success for his unbelievably wonderful deal which sets us free, on the EU.
Good job he didn't make any promises about how good brexit would be.
Then he'd be a liar as well.

In answer to CJJ's question as to what Boris has actually done here's a few obstacles he's had to overcome

defeat the remainer House of Commons
defeat the remainer House of Lords
defeat the remainer MSM
defeat the remainer Supreme Court
defeat the remainer Civil Service
defeat the remainer liberal elite

and made sure democracy , in the form of the majority holding sway, has been seen through.

No one else wanted to carry that banner, to enact the will of the people even though so many stood and spouted about the need for democracy to be upheld.

Regardless of the rights or wrongs, the remainers or the brexiteers wishes or you own personal view I am sure that everyone who believes the democratic vote is sacrosant must be thankful that it's sorted .

I voted remain, I too had no 'skin inthe game'being retired but, as we saw the obstruction, the confuscation and the dirty tactics of the EU I wanted us to leave, to get out of an undemocratic coterie of crass career curmudgeons and see democracy win over an unelected oligarchy

When it's all sorted, Covid that is, I can't wait to get to Germany & France to see their smug smiles fading just a little as they realise their share of the tab has increased very substantially.