Jesse Lingaard? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Jesse Lingaard?

Thanks but I like meat and have no problem with eating it. I've cried after hearing the screaming as fields of oats are mercilessly scythed down, and almonds are cruelly pounded just so selfish veggies and vegans can have milk.
My post above had nothing to do with dietary choices and everything to do with the gene pool, but thanks for your interesting sidestep.
Seriously I don't wish to stop eating meat. Life is short enough and presents enough in the way of hurdles. Get your enjoyment where you can. ( I draw the line at Cannibalism).
If I were to give up meat as some close family members have, (for their personal reasons ) it would be a personal choice and not the result of any external pressure.
I have enough on doing the world a favour preventing myself from wiping out the odd lycra vvanker as I attempt to get to work.

Speaking of work.... You have a good day Just wanta.
And it's SEAN. Not being pedantic. Just saying. :punk:

Apologise SEAN, was up early reading my tea leaves so hadn't got a full grip of the day yet.........think random mutation has alot to answer for.
On the Lingard theme not sure he's what we need at the moment, now a seventies Sally James is more like it and would be a great asset in the dressing room. What has happened to Jayden Bogle? Seems to have plenty of skill and trickery, worth giving him a try before making an expensive error.

Apologise SEAN, was up early reading my tea leaves so hadn't got a full grip of the day yet.........think random mutation has alot to answer for.
On the Lingard theme not sure he's what we need at the moment, now a seventies Sally James is more like it and would be a great asset in the dressing room. What has happened to Jayden Bogle? Seems to have plenty of skill and trickery, worth giving him a try before making an expensive error.
Bogle must be absolutely shit ,utter pure shit,if he cant even get on the bench. wilders greatest ever signings them 2, not just one pile of shit but 2 . wtf

Jayden Bogle. The man, the myth , the legend.
Does he exist? Is he really a legend but called Jayden Smith? I am legend! Is Will his agent? Will I Am! What did the tea leaves predict?

Fantastic TT - weather perfect. Staying at a beach resort which is v. busy but all good. Currently looking at options to extend stay beyond 26th based on Boris's statement later.
You might as well enjoy a bit of sun Aya, as soon as the vaccine's done we're off.

just can't see the point in coming home at the mo. I think our flights can be changed and we can find somewhere not too mega-expensive in this weird metropolis I think
You're right to stay After years and years working at Christmas I still find it strange to be off and , somehow, don't relax until the day itself- until this year when I decided last night was the start of Christmas and had a couple of drinks. The wine rack is well stocked, the fridge is filling nicely and , in this strange year, I've decided to enjoy it as best we can with a bit more dietary freedom than normal! Yo Ho Ho

You're right to stay After years and years working at Christmas I still find it strange to be off and , somehow, don't relax until the day itself- until this year when I decided l ast night was the start of Christmas and had a couple of drinks. The wine rack is well stocked, the fridge is filling nicely and , in this strange year, I've decided to enjoy it as best we can with a bit more dietary freedom than normal! Yo Ho Ho

Think that's the best way to approach it TT - right now virus at its worst so hunker down and enjoy :) Just found out we can change flights for free - very tempting and maybe we'll move on to the Maldives :yes:

Think that's the best way to approach it TT - right now virus at its worst so hunker down and enjoy :) Just found out we can change flights for free - very tempting and maybe we'll move on to the Maldives :yes:
That would be very nice- gov't update news on BBC from 3.30?????