League Cup 1 | Page 2 | Vital Football

League Cup 1

Add Sinani to the list of players not playing in the cup match. Surely the club will ask for this game to be moved - but to where it is a tight schedule.

I think it is like 18 players not able to play.

McCracken

Mumba
Famewo
Klose
McCallum

Tettey
Rupp

Hernandez
Dowell
Martin

Hugill

Subs:

Barnden - Sitti - Stiepermann - Vrancic - Zimmermann - Xavi - Giurgi

There you go that is the line up for Luton. No 1st team or U23 forwards avaliable to throw u18 player Giurgi on the bench.

No pictures of Emi training with the first team today.....there will be meltdown on twitter.

How old are the pic(s). Maybe with a new child theres a bit of social distancing going on for a while?
Oh pics were from the same day the players were training. Maybe he was given a day off as he announced his wife is pregnant? God knows.

Just bought the £10 match pass. I wonder if Gibson is available today? I suppose it's unlike DF to play a new signing so quickly in any case, but maybe forced today with lack of options!

That's a shame DG. YB totally agreed, ridiculously timed all things considered. I haven't watched this "NR1 Live" yet so will give it a go today. Darren Eadie presenting it. So radio Norfolk 2pm-2:30pm, NR1 Live 2:30pm-KO, then the match via match pass on iFollow from 3pm onwards !!

So the team line up :

Barden
McCallum Klose Zimmermann Mumba
Tettey Rupp
Martin Stiepermann Dowell
Hugill

Subs: McCracken, Vrancic, Sitti, McAlear, Omobamidele, Hondermarck, Hernandez

As part of the new framework, all 2020-21 season ticket holders will also be granted free access to home (both weekend and midweek) and away (midweek only) live match broadcasts, including those selected for Sky Sports coverage, on the iFollow platform.

This offer for season ticket holders comes at no extra cost. The club will communicate further details on how to redeem season ticket holder access in due course, as well as information on the club’s new and improved NR1 Live matchday show, hosted by Darren Eadie.

https://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/norwich-games-to-be-streamed-1-6809356

I can't find my card so can't pay to watch. I am just watching on SKY as I think they'll show goals as they go in.