Fleetwood Score Prediction? | Vital Football

Fleetwood Score Prediction?

For League 1, our starting XI doesn't look that bad. We're a bit light at centre half, but overall, it's a reasonable side.

The problem will be with the wider squad. If we get many injuries, then all the replacements (and most of the sub bench) will be young, inexperienced lads.

Now that's not necessarily a bad thing, especially with all the older heads around. However, I think we as fans will have more of a duty to be careful of "voicing our opinions" as we might otherwise do. Slagging off any of the players will get us precisely nowhere.

That said, starting off with a win and a clean sheet will be fantastic for morale.

2-0 Tics.

For League 1, our starting XI doesn't look that bad. We're a bit light at centre half, but overall, it's a reasonable side.

The problem will be with the wider squad. If we get many injuries, then all the replacements (and most of the sub bench) will be young, inexperienced lads.

Now that's not necessarily a bad thing, especially with all the older heads around. However, I think we as fans will have more of a duty to be careful of "voicing our opinions" as we might otherwise do. Slagging off any of the players will get us precisely nowhere.

That said, starting off with a win and a clean sheet will be fantastic for morale.

2-0 Tics.
I know i put 4-1 to Fleetwood,
a Latics win, will be great news for us all,
Joey Barton has said some good things about our plight.

He said other EFL clubs are in danger of following us into Admin.

Depends what side we put out. If we have a side of

Jones

Byrne
Naismith
?
Pearce

Evans
Morsy

Roberts
Massey
Solomon-Osterbore

Garner

I think that is going to give Fleetwood a game. But how many of them will be left out to be sold out?

Nothing like giving the players a bit of confidence is there?
Many on this post have apparently written them off before a ball is kicked,.
A bit of positivity amongst the doom and gloom of the off field antics would go a long way

Nothing like giving the players a bit of confidence is there?
Many on this post have apparently written them off before a ball is kicked,.
A bit of positivity amongst the doom and gloom of the off field antics would go a long way
I hope you are right and i end up with egg all over my face.

Depends what side we put out. If we have a side of

Jones

Byrne
Naismith
?
Pearce

Evans
Morsy

Roberts
Massey
Solomon-Osterbore

Garner

I think that is going to give Fleetwood a game. But how many of them will be left out to be sold out?

Massey is out at least a month injured

It will be very insightful as to next weeks admins "plan" the players who start and more importantly don't tomorrow.
You can be sure those who are omitted are on their way.
Morsy to boro for £10 next up apparently 😪