Rolling Results Thread 2019/20 | Page 240 | Vital Football

Rolling Results Thread 2019/20

68 mins

RB Leipzig 0 PSG 3

Looks like UEFA's nightmare - one of the pesky upstart Nouveau Riche clubs - is going to make it to the final of their top competition. Some gnashing of teeth in Nyon tonight......their only consolation is that City blew it.

I am sure that them reaching the final will cause a deal of frustratIon for our club’s owners given the tensions which exist between the UAE and Qatar.....

68 mins

RB Leipzig 0 PSG 3

Looks like UEFA's nightmare - one of the pesky upstart Nouveau Riche clubs - is going to make it to the final of their top competition. Some gnashing of teeth in Nyon tonight......their only consolation is that City blew it.

Read up on Leipzig's recent history.

Not to be - Lyon 0 Bayern Munich 3.
Had it on in the background, Lyon had their chances, didn't take them, Munich took control (2 up at HT), and a late third tied it up.

So.......show down then. Old European football ‘Royalty’ v The Newbies.....Hoeness and Rummigge v the Evil Upstarts with all their nasty money.

After taking an early lead from the penalty spot (Lurkakarkooo) Inter concede to a de Jong header from a delicious cross by Jesus Navas.

15 mins

1-1

Sevilla player deliberately lifts his leg to trip his opponent on the halfway line and Robbie 'Sharp as a Tack' Savage describes it as 'clever'.

My first thought......had that been Fernandinho it would almost certainly been called a 'tactical foul' 🙄

Sevilla player deliberately lifts his leg to trip his opponent on the halfway line and Robbie 'Sharp as a Tack' Savage describes it as 'clever'.

My first thought......had that been Fernandinho it would almost certainly been called a 'tactical foul' 🙄

Got the game on (with low volume sound) in the background, as I'm doing other things. Missed that - what a plank.