The Summer 2020 Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 113 | Vital Football

The Summer 2020 Transfer Rumour Thread

I wonder, just wonder, if today, will finally be the day we actually sign someone?

Or will it be another day on 'considering', 'reconsidering' 'preparing an offer' or think about what's for dinner etc?................. Lol

I wonder, just wonder, if today, will finally be the day we actually sign someone?

Or will it be another day on 'considering', 'reconsidering' 'preparing an offer' or think about what's for dinner etc?................. Lol
I agree it’s frustrating that we haven’t bolstered the squad yet considering we were so close to going down with no fire power .
I suppose most players are still on holidays till the weekend so I’m not really expecting much till next week.
I just hope we get a quality Prem proven forward rather than all the lower league players we are being reported after.
just hope we learn the lesson from last season . Like a few wrote yesterday I don’t see us spending the reported £ 100!plus million as times are just so unpredictable in football with many clubs now in serious debt with no fans / sponsors providing cash

More Rashica talk this morning. Can't say I know much about him except that when we were linked in January I saw plenty of people who do know something about him saying that a player if his quality wouldn't be joining a relegation battling Premier league side.

If what I've seen over the last day or so is accurate then plenty of teams have been in for him but haven't been able to match what we've offered. If true then its good to see us flexing our financial muscle.

Samatta has apparently done the whole social media purge thing now. No mention of Villa/villa photos etc on his feed anymore. Can't say I'd miss him if he went.

feels like he has dumped us haha. I always got annoyed with people who deleted all the pictures of their exes two seconds after a break up. Imagine if we sorted out our marriages/relationships with transfer windows!

Edit: wonder how much Halle Berry would fetch? I'd definitely stick a cheeky bid in

50m worries me for Watkins and Benrahma. They look a bit too nice again. I’d be happier with one of those two from Scotland, they look a bit scary. We need a bit more aggression up front. Same in defence. I’d go for Smalling there.
Watkins is very aggressive and hard working. He gets as much praise for his work ethic as he does for his goalscoring abilities. He's definitely going to be a hit at VP, he's the sort of player that Villa fans really love.

Samatta has apparently done the whole social media purge thing now. No mention of Villa/villa photos etc on his feed anymore. Can't say I'd miss him if he went.

feels like he has dumped us haha. I always got annoyed with people who deleted all the pictures of their exes two seconds after a break up. Imagine if we sorted out our marriages/relationships with transfer windows!
Wouldn't mind a few U23's in on loan for half a season!

I was thinking clubs we can bully in the Prem and Only Burnley springs to mind that's why I came up with Tarkowski, I'd like Nick pope as well but that's being greedy

Everyone seems to have forgotten about Josh King but for the most part he's outscored Wilson for Bournemouth. He'd be cheaper as he's not English as well. Plus the last Norwegian striker we had wasn't too bad.
Manure were trying to sign him in January but Bournemouth wouldn’t let him go. Wouldn’t be a bad signing

I think we'd have more chance of getting Smalling than Tarkowski and he'd also cost less.

Would take either though if they're gettable.

Reina
Aarons
Smalling
Milner
Watkins
Wilson
Benrahma

£100 million. Job done.

Brighton, Newcastle, Sheff Utd?

Brighton have taken players we wanted last season and won't sell a kid to Leeds for 20m, Newcastle I see as the worst team I saw last season and I really don't rate Sheffield's players as individuals they are a proper team effort

I agree Sheffield can't resist any offer and Neither can Burnley but most clubs have billionaire owners if you check them out

It isn't, and if we go down this route of doing windows on the cheap we will remain at the arse end of the table

No, we are going to buy them, they are going to play blinders, get us into Europe at which time we sell them on at a great profit.

Keep up!