The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!! | Page 68 | Vital Football

The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!!

Fucking Qatar! They seem to be behind every dodgy thing going at the moment. How come there's no outrage at them? Human rights abuses, corruption of TV rights and World Cup bribery and let's not forget about their links to terrorism which is why many Gulf States have severed ties with them. Yet the PL are happy to make money from a bunch of terrorist supporting wankers?

Like I said, hypocrisy of the highest order!

Honestly, if there was ever a country that deserved a ICBM it would be them!

*****!!!!!!

I think Ashley and the consortium already know the decision reached by the F.A. and will announce it by the end of this week.

Lets hope its approved. They have had plenty of time and nothing new has cropped up since the start. Just a series of known and repetative complaints from Human Rites and piracy.

It looks like there are real problems with the takeover that should have been addressed weeks ago. Cant see it happening in the near future so be prepared for another season of mediocrity and little quality transfer action

Anyone think it's being deliberately stalled until after that **** Nasser Al-Khelaifi's trial? If the PL block it and this **** gets found guilty then the PL could be in for a rough ride to say the least. That's of course if the morality brigade have any consistency (which they won't of course, as they're nothing more than paid patsy's of Qatar)

Funny how all those known to oppose this takeover can be linked financially to Qatar. Maybe this should be used as evidence in Switzerland as its obvious that corruption runs deep throughout EVERYTHING Qatar is involved in)

It's by Uche Amako who's previously written about Mauriss in connection with Newcastle, so there's a definite agenda .
Agreed and understandably so given the history of Saudi Arabia and Qatar.

I just cannot see how Qatar can win this one unless the PIF have made a massive schoolboy error in their planning.

At the rate this is going they will be in charge in November just as cabbage heed and Mike's brilliant transfer policy have us at the bottom of the table.

At the rate this is going they will be in charge in November just as cabbage heed and Mike's brilliant transfer policy have us at the bottom of the table.

To be fair to Ashley, if I was in his position, I wouldn’t purchase anyone either. Nor would I be offering a 4 year contract to the Spanish bloke who pretends to be a footballer either, like. But hey ho.

Probably come out in the media soon but there's talk that it's Ashley that is the hold up, not the Premier League.

Don't know how like unless exclusivity has gone and he's messing about again as per usual.

Well it seems Masters and his cronies are doing their best to make us relegation favourites. It was no good 'tightening up the rules' a couple of years ago after every dodgy takeover was done for one reason or another. God forbid we have another team who wants to sit at the top table