The Summer 2020 Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 55 | Vital Football

The Summer 2020 Transfer Rumour Thread

Eze bossed the game at VP when Bruce was in charge of us, but worryingly I seem to remember QPR fans complaining about how inconsistent he was. Had one good game in 4. or something along those lines

Too inconsistent from what I’ve seen of him. Good player but to me he looks like a Benteke type who plays when he wants to play. That said, he is young and had a good season. But I don’t think we can afford players who want to be carried, in the hope they turn it on. I think there are better options out there for the sort of money QPR would want.

Id happily take tammy back. 15 goals and wasnt a regular starter. Gone down the pecking order with Werner coming in... spend the money to get in a proven goalscorer with the bonus of knowing the club and fitting right in. Benrahma would be nice too but feel we wouldn't get both. Axel too, but only if it was a permanent deal. And someone to replace el ghazi ......an empty bag of crisps would prob do...

Eze would be a fantastic signing, but he'd need 12 months to settle.

His main criticism at QPR is much like Jack here - if he doesn't do 13 wonderful things during a game he's shit.

His main criticism at QPR is much like Jack here - if he doesn't do 13 wonderful things during a game he's shit.
12 months? Surely not! Not exactly the same type of player but if we got our hands on him it would remind me of the Ashley Young signing. Lot of clubs in for this guy and he will no doubt be a big name in English football in the next decade or so.

The step up for me, before we could genuinely judge because he does have quiet games and go missing. He hasn't yet hit consistency so I fear he'd be written off after a fortnight.
Possibly, we would need to see but I think he would do well, Bowen has certainly had his moments since joining West Ham. He would be my personal first choice for the left wing spot next season, with Jack moving back inside. I think the two of them could interchange positions quite well. It would certainly excite me more than Hourihane or El Ghazi/Trezeguet partnering Jack and Targett on that left flank.

Certainly the type of 'punt' we should be making in my humble and I'm still gutted about Bowen even though he hasn't set the world alight yet at Wet Spam. He's done well enough to imply but not nailed it. Eze would be the same for me. We'd love him one game, hate him for the next two etc.

Not looked at QPR for a while, but last time I did Eze was right wing, drifting middle unless you specifically meant Bowen?

Certainly the type of 'punt' we should be making in my humble and I'm still gutted about Bowen even though he hasn't set the world alight yet at Wet Spam. He's done well enough to imply but not nailed it. Eze would be the same for me. We'd love him one game, hate him for the next two etc.

Not looked at QPR for a while, but last time I did Eze was right wing, drifting middle unless you specifically meant Bowen?
I've seen him play left wing, in the exact same sort of role Grealish played for us this season but you're probably right, one of my good friends is a QPR fan and he reckons he can play anywhere along the front three or sat in a number 10 role. I was also gutted we didnt get Bowen, what a signing that could have been.

Oh yeah, the lad is versatile - in some ways I think that has counted against him previously. Wasn't dismissing your left wing comment, but I only last paid attention when he was right wing and drifting - I think Warburton also experimented with him through the middle?

He can slot anywhere but he strikes me (much as Jack actually) he needs to nail a position to help the consistency.

The lad is a talent but he's not there yet. Hence it's a punt I wouldn't object to, same as Bowen and countless others we've missed over the years. They all won't work out, but we only need a couple to.

Tammy would be a big upgrade on anything we've got. Think he needs a club which suits him. He's done it with us so there's a good chance he'd do it again. But we need an upgrade on the wings as well. I think Trez will improve further but we need alternatives, and El Ghazi doesn't look comfortable in our set up.

I'd sign him for the squad as opposed to a nailed on starter. If we have the money to do that then great.

First twitter rumour is coming in for Left Back for Jerome Roussillon from Wolfsburg. 25 mil.

I wouldn't usually mention twitter stuff, but it's all a bit quiet at the moment!

I would like to see some competition for Targett. Stated before that Taylor shouldn't be able to compete for a space, but other positions are more of a priority.

Edit: speaking of left backs, would you be against a little bid for some chap named Jordan Amavi?! I thought he was a a massive prospect when he came here, just a bit too inexperienced. I can imagine he'd probably get PTSD just hearing the name Villa though