Any news on new kits? (Confirmed Reveal Friday 9AM) | Page 5 | Vital Football

Any news on new kits? (Confirmed Reveal Friday 9AM)

I actually really like it.

And the sponsor looks great. Looks like a South African investment company which I assume is Mr Nates' doing! But it's nicely integrated into the kit.
If you read the article, club director Sean Melnick is founder/chairman, Clive a non exec on a subsidiary.

The logo is so well integrated I suspect the shirt was designed around it, the end result is very classy. I too like my evenly sized red and white stripes but this is up there with the best of those which depart from that tradition.

I thought the cathedral detail would be on the inside back of the shirt (like last season's away shirt, viewable through the neck hole if not being worn), but I can't actually see it on any pictures.

I thought the cathedral detail would be on the inside back of the shirt (like last season's away shirt, viewable through the neck hole if not being worn), but I can't actually see it on any pictures.

True, thinking about it, Walsall & Carlisle have similar local-inspired designs inside their Errea kits

Pretty good design all in all I would say - can see it becoming a classic. Not sure it needs the black parts on the collar but that's being picky! Better than the previous two home shirts I'd say. Can see this selling well.

It is a nice shirt but to me, not a Lincoln City shirt. I always think of Imps as Red and White stripes (Equally sized ish) and this does not sit in that area. However....as has been touched on, there is only so much that can be done without shirts becoming too samey. I agree, it is better than many abominations that surfaced over the years, but not a classic in my humble opinion.

Last edited:
It’s absolutely awful 😩 Appleton’s Man Utd influence shining through perhaps? ..... but if the team does well in it, who really cares 🤷‍♂️

Yeah it seems weird to write about it but not include a pic! Might be worth the club just having a look at it all because the landing page club shop takes me to Andreas Carter too...

It’s absolutely awful 😩 Appleton’s Man Utd influence shining through perhaps? ..... but if the team does well in it, who really cares 🤷‍♂️

I like the idea that Appleton would 1) have any influence in the kit or 2) this looks like a United kit haha

It is much better than the man city one to be fair though, which looks like the thing out of fantastic four