How old is Apollyon? | Page 526 | Vital Football

How old is Apollyon?

Bert has a huge dilemma Saturday chaps! Apparently he doesn't know, as a single man, to join Mildred or Cornflakesman in their bubble. Wow just wow ....what a tricky one chaps? What would you do? WELL ......WELL.... what will he decide chaps?

Bert has a huge dilemma Saturday chaps! Apparently he doesn't know, as a single man, to join Mildred or Cornflakesman in their bubble. Wow just wow ....what a tricky one chaps? What would you do? WELL ......WELL.... what will he decide chaps?

Don't worry chap, I have just been on the blower to Bert and have agreed that Mildred should go round to HIS allotment. It's been months since she's had her hands on his girthy parsnip and he can give her bush a quick trim while she's there.

That cretinous pig WILL be joining me in my bubble and WILL be treating me like shit and calling me a **nt, just how it should be chap!

Ciao x

Don't worry chap, I have just been on the blower to Bert and have agreed that Mildred should go round to HIS allotment. It's been months since she's had her hands on his girthy parsnip and he can give her bush a quick trim while she's there.

That cretinous pig WILL be joining me in my bubble and WILL be treating me like shit and calling me a **nt, just how it should be chap!

Ciao x
How is Will these days chap and when will be be joining you chap?

Ciao x

So I'm a cretinous pig chap? Typical dumb stupidity.