So, whadda we gonna moan abart? | Page 137 | Vital Football

So, whadda we gonna moan abart?

I mentioned two MPs and was talking specifically about them. You then brought up Morgan. Why? What relevance does he have to them? If you’re complaining about hard work you should look closer to home.

In maintaining it's a "left wing remoaner witch hunt", you mentioned two right wing people (who happened to be MPs). That's all. I added Morgan as another example of a non-leftie.

Neither Labour, nor the left are driving this.

Shameful attempts? You mean support for someone who hasn’t broken the law and is the target of a hate mob. Perhaps they feel facts should be established before rushing to judgement.

His blackmail was effectively sack him today (Saturday) or he’ll break lockdown and visit his folks.

Facts like not speaking to his family? :rofl:

What on earth would it matter if Morgan went to visit his folks? How the hell is that "blackmail?

:clap::clap::clap:
Excellent analogy .......................... though I think you may have got the charcters and the context slightly wrong.

The 14 yo girl (sexist? .......and ageist?) sounds like you, defending One Direction (Cummings) from those who say their music is shit.
;)

I was actually referring to you losing all sense of reality and reacting hysterically.

Given the demographics of those attending such a concert it’s neither sexist nor ageist.

Daily Mail the most right wing of the media has criticised Cummings as well. That talkradio presenter Julia something who's extremely right wing has launched a scathing attack.

Remarkably, The Spectator who Cummings wife writes for has called for him to go and several other MPs from the Conservative party have called from him to go,

I was actually referring to you losing all sense of reality and reacting hysterically.

Given the demographics of those attending such a concert it’s neither sexist nor ageist.

I know you were ........... but I haven't, and I'm not.

I wouldn't know........but that's why I added the "?". I didn't jump to conclusions.
;)

In maintaining it's a "left wing remoaner witch hunt", you mentioned two right wing people (who happened to be MPs). That's all. I added Morgan as another example of a non-leftie.

Neither Labour, nor the left are driving this.

I did - and that they’d jumped onto this witch hunt.

Of course the left are driving it - it’s a joint Gonad, Mirror investigation. They hate the man.

Daily Mail the most right wing of the media has criticised Cummings as well. That talkradio presenter Julia something who's extremely right wing has launched a scathing attack.

Remarkably, The Spectator who Cummings wife writes for has called for him to go and several other MPs from the Conservative party have called from him to go,

Julia Hartley-Brewer. Nasty piece of work.

I saw the link to the Spectator piece last night. I was rather hoping it would be made public by now.

Facts like not speaking to his family? :rofl:

What on earth would it matter if Morgan went to visit his folks? How the hell is that "blackmail?

Oh your back to the family definition again 😂😂😂

If you don’t know what blackmail is you’re not as smart as I thought you to be.

Oh your back to the family definition again 😂😂😂

If you don’t know what blackmail is you’re not as smart as I thought you to be.

Did you see Shapps squirming this morning ......both with Ridge and with Marr. Actually, it seems their "get out" wasn't that his dad wasn't "family", but that it was his dad who contacted the police. Shameful.

For blackmail to be effective, the party being "blackmailed" don't what the thing they're being blackmailed with to happen, or to be effected. Why would the government bother what the hell Morgan does?

Blackmail my arse.

Did you see Shapps squirming this morning ......both with Ridge and with Marr. Actually, it seems their "get out" wasn't that his dad wasn't "family", but that it was his dad who contacted the police. Shameful.

For blackmail to be effective, the party being "blackmailed" don't what the thing they're being blackmailed with to happen, or to be effected. Why would the government bother what the hell Morgan does?

Blackmail my arse.

Marr/Ridge - no. Actually the police have also spoken to DCs Dad a few weeks ago when a journalist called the cops to say it was on twitter to say he was currently there. That was bollocks too. But nevertheless provides a narrative to this ongoing media led hysteria and witch hunt.

As for the blackmail definition - not quite.

As for the blackmail definition - not quite.

???

Are you saying my explanation is wrong, or the context is different?

I just don't understand how Morgan can blackmail the government by saying that he might do something that would be of little consequence to the government if it were to take place.

Julia Hartley-Brewer. Nasty piece of work.

Moonays got a playground crush on Julia 😉🤣

She's not at all a nasty piece of work - unless you find anyone with a right of centre viewpoint nasty - oh wait on........!
On the basis that she's consistently criticised the ERG then there is the benchmark. Hardly an extremist.

That’s lockdown over for me. I’ll be going out whenever I want, seeing whoever I want. Already been out once today and I’ll be out again later. The days of me sticking to leaving the house once a day are done.

Been hard staying away from my parents (they live about an hour’s drive away but don’t need any help so no need for me to visit). Thankfully I don’t have to do that anymore. If the government have any sense they end the lockdown immediately because they’ll be millions with my attitude now. Not just Piers Morgan.

Moonays got a playground crush on Julia 😉🤣

Becky :wub: Hartley-Brewer :shake:

She's not at all a nasty piece of work - unless you find anyone with a right of centre viewpoint nasty - oh wait on........!
On the basis that she's consistently criticised the ERG then there is the benchmark. Hardly an extremist.

It's not her politics, or right leaning that made me respond like that. It was her treatment of Greta Thunberg and her views on immigration that prompted my assessment.

???

Are you saying my explanation is wrong, or the context is different?

I just don't understand how Morgan can blackmail the government by saying that he might do something that would be of little consequence to the government if it were to take place.

He made an unwarranted demand (sack dc) or he’d break the law (visit his folks). Clearly he’d either gain from that or the government would lose. Childish no doubt.