A Series of Locked Rooms | Page 2 | Vital Football

A Series of Locked Rooms

I hate these conundrums because I'm crap at them and they make me realsie that I'm not as clever as I'd like to think.

I have no answer - of course.

The two men have mingled with associates so the money has clearly slipped away unnoticed.

There is no answer, it is your call. Do you sit on the fence and say you don't have any evidence? That is one reasonable choice but we must surely be affected by what we perceive as the characters of the two men.

What isn't clear is who the money originally belonged to and if they have reported it missing. The true owner might well have collected the money themselves. When you think about it, the person best positioned to take the money is the person who had the keys to all the locks as they were in a position to keep the two men who could see out of the room with the money in until such time the cash was removed. Most likely that the cash belonged to that person as they were the one who presumably set up the rooms in the first place.

The keyholder secured the rooms initially, opened connecting doors electronically and ushered everyone out at the end. Someone is dishonest.

Latest news is that the government has suspended enquiries until after the election.

The keyholder secured the rooms initially, opened connecting doors electronically and ushered everyone out at the end. Someone is dishonest.

Latest news is that the government has suspended enquiries until after the election.

So do you still have the keys on you Jo..?

The two men have mingled with associates so the money has clearly slipped away unnoticed.

There is no answer, it is your call. Do you sit on the fence and say you don't have any evidence? That is one reasonable choice but we must surely be affected by what we perceive as the characters of the two men.

The jury was specifically instructed to work from the evidence put before them and that evidence only. Previous character was not to be taken into consideration. You've now introduced new material. Mistrial!

Besides, it's always the mild-mannered one with weed killer in Perry Mason.

The jury was specifically instructed to work from the evidence put before them and that evidence only. Previous character was not to be taken into consideration. You've now introduced new material. Mistrial!

Besides, it's always the mild-mannered one with weed killer in Perry Mason.

We're just speculating here jokerman and have nothing to go on but character. We knew that there had been opportunity to pass the money on at the beginning. All else has been clarification following questions. Would it be fair to go through phone records and previous sexual history? The government have anyway denied us the right to go to law before the election.

Well if it's about character, let's contrast these photos.

First you have Johnson clearly telling lies:
1573492076701.png

Then you've got Corbyn hugging a victim of the Grenfell Tower fire:

1573492151182.png

Exactly what lie was I taken in by? He did spend the initial part of the journey sitting by the doors. Your video link demonstrates that my comment of

"I thought it was more Corbyn's style to sit on the floor "

is actually factually correct as he did sit on the floor on the journey.

You forgot to add the "..." to your quotation of yourself. You see, what you've quoted above isn't all of what you said, it is merely a fragment of what you actually wrote. In it's entirety, your sentence read:

"Plus i thought it was more Corbyn's style to sit on the floor so not to oppress the other people who might want to use the seating in the carriage rooms."

Corbyn's sitting on the floor had fck all with wanting to oppress anyone. He was sat on the floor because there were no seats available.

Some disingenuous people tried to suggest that seats had been available and that Corbyn was himself being disingenuous and trying to politically manipulate the electorate. This was shown to be bullshit, as the article and video I linked demonstrate.

Oh well, that'd probably be my fault; |I'm such a party pooper, no fun at all, me, lol!

You forgot to add the "..." to your quotation of yourself. You see, what you've quoted above isn't all of what you said, it is merely a fragment of what you actually wrote. In it's entirety, your sentence read:

"Plus i thought it was more Corbyn's style to sit on the floor so not to oppress the other people who might want to use the seating in the carriage rooms."

Corbyn's sitting on the floor had fck all with wanting to oppress anyone. He was sat on the floor because there were no seats available.

Some disingenuous people tried to suggest that seats had been available and that Corbyn was himself being disingenuous and trying to politically manipulate the electorate. This was shown to be bullshit, as the article and video I linked demonstrate.

With hindsight I probably needed to put a rolling eyes animation at the end because it is the current year and people like to over analyse in a thread where everyone is being all a bit silly and not at all serious. I doubt anyone else on this thread actually believed I was accusing Corbyn of actively oppressing anyone on the actual train.

Saying that, since it is the current year, Corbyn being a white, CIS gendered, abled bodied hetrosexual male meant he was probably oppressing someone on the train unbeknown to him.

The end bit that has caused you to get your knickers in a twist is more of a light reference to the fact Corbyn was offered a free seat and upgrade in first class but he refused it. Supporters at the time commented that he felt it unfair when other people are more deserving. Lets be honest here, he was only offered a free upgrade because of who he was and I suspect the cost of the train journey was put onto his expenses anyway and paid by the tax payer.