Political Posts From "Stadium naming rights for SB" | Vital Football

Political Posts From "Stadium naming rights for SB"

devonexlondonimp

Vital 1st Team Regular
Good question.
Still waiting for those lads from Hunan Province to put pen to paper,there was a slight disagreement over the stadium name but hopefully it will be resolved soon.
Still hoping they stick with my original proposal:

THE HUNAN PROVINCE PORK AND RICE STADIUM,i know it`s a mouthful but given that this region produces 12.9% of the total Chinese rice output and is the 3rd highest producer of pork it`s right on the money in terms of marketing their key outputs.
Look at the positives if even only 10% of that province get aboard the Lincoln loco then we have 6 million extra fans..................Liam where`s that new stadium.
ps :let the clubshop know they might be busy!

Think positive think big,plus it`s a change from linking up with a local drain cleaning company.........no offence meant there i have my own set of drain rods and i have been up to my elbows in the brown stuff.
As they say in Yorkshire where there`s muck there`s brass.

Apologies to all vegetarians,turn away now

Oh, come on. If you believe that I have a bridge to sell you. A trade deal with Zimbabwe? I can't wait...
Now you are just being mischievous Notty. We all know that country went from bread basket to basket case. Other nations are available :grinning:

Now you are just being mischievous Notty. We all know that country went from bread basket to basket case. Other nations are available :grinning:

Indeed, and quite a few already have trade deals with the EU. They are not "frozen out" at all. Some are even given preferential treatment. Look it up.

Also, after Brexit, Hunan province will be able to send us food! What's not to like?

Main trade currently in pork is from UK to China surprisingly
Just giving you a heads up on pork EXPORTS from the UK,they are up 31% year on year currently.
That growth is driven by shipments to China doubling due to the African swine crisis in China.
Those Chinese lads are scoffing all our pork and that includes the crackling and slow cooked belly pork............i`m stockpiling on the back of those stats.

Don`t let facts get in the way in any serious debate on any subject.
source of data:
https://pork.ahdb.org.uk/prices-stats/published-reports/uk-pig-meat-market-update/

I Think Lincolnshire should leave England and the UK and go it alone, I mean what does the rest of this island do for us?

Well 400 years or so as an independent country I believe. Time for the Kingdom of Lindsey to be restored?
Bobby Dazzler would make a most stylish monarch, much loved by his people, a chicken and cockerill (named Glenn) adorning his royal crest.

As will hopefully lots of emerging African Nations that need the trade - currently frozen out by the eu cartel.
Why would we ship food from Africa when we can get what we need from Europe? Not especially sensible or environmentally friendly. It's bizarre that Brexiters on the one hand want us to be self-sufficient and buy British, but also are happy to bang the drum for cheap food from Africa, South America and Australasia.

Main trade currently in pork is from UK to China surprisingly
Just giving you a heads up on pork EXPORTS from the UK,they are up 31% year on year currently.
That growth is driven by shipments to China doubling due to the African swine crisis in China.
Those Chinese lads are scoffing all our pork and that includes the crackling and slow cooked belly pork............i`m stockpiling on the back of those stats.

Don`t let facts get in the way in any serious debate on any subject.
source of data:
https://pork.ahdb.org.uk/prices-stats/published-reports/uk-pig-meat-market-update/

Indeed, hence the hilarious Liz Truss "Pork Markets" speech. I recommend you watch the whole thing to see the full extent of this person's stupidity.

Pork markets:

The whole thing:

There are so many videos of this moron.

Of all people, i would have thought those in Lincolnshire should be especially careful about advocating cheap, imported food.

You know, what with us being one of the most significant food-producing parts of the country and so many people being employed directly or indirectly in agriculture.

Why would we ship food from Africa when we can get what we need from Europe? Not especially sensible or environmentally friendly. It's bizarre that Brexiters on the one hand want us to be self-sufficient and buy British, but also are happy to bang the drum for cheap food from Africa, South America and Australasia.
I've never said buy British. We'd be scuppered if we had to rely on ourselves. I would imagine that is pretty low down on most Brexiteers agenda and most definitely not part of the resolution. Freedom to strike our own trade deals; now that's a different thing. Anyway enough seriousness we've strayed from a bit of light hearted leg pulling, I blame Notty. As always if people wish to continue the debate they are welcome to inbox me.