seasons best moment | Vital Football

seasons best moment

twirlo70

Vital 1st Team Regular
only 1 the one above most gave ya that shear joy moment
jacks header v ipswich we,d finally done it

H/T yesdi at Stoke when owd Blockers was searchin for mi all over the concourse to gi mi not one but two man hugs,he really is a SPECIAL fella,Bless him.:giggle: UTPB

Mine is after a perfect day watching United beat Hull,we all decamped back to the pub to watch Brentford beat the Dirtbags,when the final whistle blew, that was the moment I knew we were going up automatic, this capped a momentous day

sounds a bit weird but my best moment was at 5.00pm on the drive back from the Forest game when I the final whistle went at Elland Road - WAS OVER THE MOON FOR THE REST OF EASTER....and it just got better and better from there :loser:

sounds a bit weird but my best moment was at 5.00pm on the drive back from the Forest game when I the final whistle went at Elland Road - WAS OVER THE MOON FOR THE REST OF EASTER....and it just got better and better from there :loser:
I'm very suprised ya aint mentioned our goal machine ENDA,Monte.UTCB

Got to agree with others re. the Leeds game and Bash's tackle /goal and, since that, being here in Spain and meeting a Leeds fan who's sick of hearing me sing " Leeds are falling apart again" repeatedly!

If I'd been at Elland Road I'd have likely said winning that.

But Brentford at home sticks out, the match was torture after we went down to ten, but we dug in and held on. The relief after McGoldrick's second at the Lane was matched with a collective feeling that this side has got the bollocks to win automatic.

If I'd been at Elland Road I'd have likely said winning that.

But Brentford at home sticks out, the match was torture after we went down to ten, but we dug in and held on. The relief after McGoldrick's second at the Lane was matched with a collective feeling that this side has got the bollocks to win automatic.
would agree with that best home performance of the season against all the odds