7 wins. | Vital Football

7 wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pvb1968

Vital 1st Team Regular
We need 7 wins to get a play off spot, throw the kitchen sink at it and see what happens.

I want 10 wins PVB. Gonna stick to my 9-0 predictions from now on, it's worked so far, took a while for me to get the balance just right, but finally nailed it. Some people have lucky pants, others have weird rituals. I have a 9-0 prediction. Can't wait for us to actually spank someone by that score - maybe next year in the PL :love::utv::love:

think we'd need 25 points for 6th
so obv 7 wins wouldn't be enough.

would settle for 9 tho and a couple more in the playoffs

As it stands we need a win and a draw over and above whatever those around us get. That fact that we're near at all is because those around us aren't very good.

Baggies in 4th are averaging 1.7 a game, Derby in 6th 1.53 a game. Allowing for the fact we're 4 points behind Derby then 7 wins seems about right. 6 might just do it.

Some will surely bottle it as well, you always get clubs getting into the play offs that looked dead and buried, and those who had been on runs feeling the pressure and messing up.

We have a core of players that could get us into the play offs, mings, hause, Abraham, Green and grealish. Darren Moore has just been binned by the baggies, I'd offer him a job right now in the management team, I genuinely believe we would benefit from it. The way Abraham, mings and hause celebrated yesterday was great. I want to see more black fans at villa Park to back up our proud history of great black players, I really do.

We have a core of players that could get us into the play offs, mings, hause, Abraham, Green and grealish. Darren Moore has just been binned by the baggies, I'd offer him a job right now in the management team, I genuinely believe we would benefit from it. The way Abraham, mings and hause celebrated yesterday was great. I want to see more black fans at villa Park to back up our proud history of great black players, I really do.

I was thinking that yesterday Big Dave and Deano are old mates aren't they both from Great Barr ?

PVB, your thread title has put this shocking piece of 70s cheese into my head and I can't get rid of it.

I think you all deserve a slice. One listen and you'll never get rid of it either:shake::wagging:

Last edited:
PVB, your thread title has put this shocking piece of 70s cheese into my head and I can't get rid of it.

I think you all deserve a slice. One listen and you'll never get rid of it either:shake::wagging:

Well now at least we know where Zidane got his fashion tips for his press conference yesterday...:lol::lol::lol:

Got nothing against Keane. He tried to fix the Villa dressing room when Flabby was acting Billy Big Bollocks. He left on principle because of that (and the fact that Lambert is a :clown:)

Keane always loved Ronaldo when they played together, you'd imagine he would have hated him. It's different when you have the workrate and desire to win as well as the talent and the Billy Big Bollockery.

Status
Not open for further replies.