How old is Apollyon? | Page 126 | Vital Football

How old is Apollyon?

For the international break I've decided to try a diet of Yakima Pilsner. It's as pseud as fuck. Brewed in Hebden Bridge with American Hops in a trad Pilsner lager. Reckon it's poised to clean up in the brave post-Brexit fishcake wastelands with an export frenzy to the lands of Euro lager and American I-can't-believe-you-can-get-away-with-calling-this-beer.

Rule Britannia and Bonjour

Cracking work this morning chaps and great to see this Fred break the 2,500 posts milestone.

2,500 posts of pseudy tops off battered sausage THIS +1 old snert on pipdown BS and I for one have loved every minute of it x

Has anyone else seen that woman on a body board paddling through the waste plastic in the Maldives? She definitely looks after her fishcake AND is fighting global warming.

Why dont one or two of you sick pseud c*nts take a leaf out of her book and do the same? Well? Answer me god damn you. Thought not.

My marriage is on the rocks lads. Last nights fayre was leek and pumpkin soup with olive bread. This morning shes encouraged me to toast the olive bread to use it up because it cost her £4 a loaf. 4 quid lads. Thats 5 fishcakes AND a battered sausage in Kimbo chippy.

I just dont know her anymore

My marriage is on the rocks lads. Last nights fayre was leek and pumpkin soup with olive bread. This morning shes encouraged me to toast the olive bread to use it up because it cost her £4 a loaf. 4 quid lads. Thats 5 fishcakes AND a battered sausage in Kimbo chippy.

I just dont know her anymore
You will be on that TV show to help you save money on your supermarket shop. Greg Wallace will be showing you how to make a fisH cake from scratch chap. Why not have a battered sausage on olive toast chap...one of my favourites!

Do you use English Mustard or Worcester Sauce on your rarebit chap?

I used both the other week and it was delightful