The player who left thread | Page 104 | Vital Football

The player who left thread

If it's true, and it probably is, GREAT :utv::utv::utv:

So the "we don't need to sell" looks to be true.

McGinn would still be a good signing, if we can afford it.

Sky now saying Jack is still keen to move to Spurs and wants to test his skills in the Champions League. Where do they get this shite?
I know its bollocks jack has never said he wanted to leave the club my guess is that sky assume that because Spurs are perceived as a bigger club who can provide premier league and champions league it's something jack would automatically want. I don't buy it all of his family are villa fans and that has a lot of influence, as I see it if Villa needed to sell jack to survive jack would do whats best fo the club he loves but as we no longer need to sell him he would prefer to get Villa back into the premier league. of course, I could be totally wrong.

I've told you Jack is going nowhere , much to the disappointment of some on here

Twatty comments like this get my goat.

Obviously, I am one who still think the kury us out on Jack but am I glad he is stzying, of course I bloody am !. Confused yes but also glad.

Confused coz it was Bruce himself who said "no matter who the owner is, and how much money we have got we are in mess with FFP.......".

How have we gone from needing 40m to spending about 15m.