Season cards | Vital Football

Season cards

E

exiled tic

Must say I am very impressed with the speed of delivery for next year with my card arriving here in Portugal today before this season has actually finished! Well done Latics and see it confirms the new Puma kit will have the green stripe in it!!

Had the 'privilege' of paying £2 extra for ordering mine online... Still much cheaper than ringing up for it on the mobile (over £6 in charges ringing to establish if I had the Fleetwood tickets following that online debacle)

We have a regular 8000 or so at home so if we sold 9/9500 and most games this season will see the away end full we could have gates of 14/15000 which would make for a decent atmosphere.
Also if we could do well we would get more walk ins ..

We have a regular 8000 or so at home so if we sold 9/9500 and most games this season will see the away end full we could have gates of 14/15000 which would make for a decent atmosphere.
Also if we could do well we would get more walk ins ..
Hope so but let's wait to see the ridiculous pay on the day prices before we count our chickens on walk ins.

As we’ve seen, anything over 10k can generate a decent atmosphere. Especially if you have a good away following.

Still 10K empty seats so work to do and untapped potential to get more in the door.

There is just over a week to go for season ticket holders to secure their seat, so we may get an up date from the club soon.

I'm pretty sure the central sections in the west stand will be pretty much sold out, so just check to see what colour WS5 is and that'll be the colour for the sold seats.

I'm pretty sure the central sections in the west stand will be pretty much sold out, so just check to see what colour WS5 is and that'll be the colour for the sold seats.

I'll give it 30mins and he'll be back:

"We've not sold many .... doom doom, gloom, gloom..... can't see us staying up this season "

I have just looked if you go on the web site it must be blue thats sold ..... Im only asking because i have been a season ticket holder since day one and this year im taking my grandson for the first time And could not get a
seat near me so have bought to new seats and i need to ring up on the first of july to see if there are any near to were i usually sit