The Official Steve Bruce Thread | Page 100 | Vital Football

The Official Steve Bruce Thread

Nah. Sorry. Need to switch off twitter whilst full of anaesthetic. Some silly twat spoofed an official club statement.

Reactions: OVB
They are 100 years old between them for a start, then the wages, then the fact that one of them has been here since mcleish and runs around like he has a hand grenade in his hand.

Agree with the wage point. But to start adding players ages together to make a point is farcical. And you are well in the minority regarding Hutton who was great this season .

Steve Bruce is robbing Villa pretending he is a good manager. Just read his managerial history and the mess he has left clubs and what fans really think of his football. Guy should call it a day.

Bloody hell Fear you pillock !!!!!.

Jesus, I dont believe anything unless i see it on the club site but if you post it, its about as close as we can get to official.

Dont do that again for god sake.

Wierdly, 2 weeks ago i would have been sadly ok with that news, now , i think it would be the end of us.

I’m not always Bruceys biggest fan, but the last thing we need is to be managerless needing 5 or 6 new recruits in the summer and a club off the pitch in disarray

If there's no money and Dr Tone is selling the silver, Bruce will do an O'Neill and walk. Any sensible manager would. I cannot see him managing us into League One, which might be where we're heading.

Let's get behind Bruce again , he will get a tune out of 11 players , it's what he does . We need to use all of this adversity and mocking from the obsessed ones and feed off it in a positive , siege mentality type of way . Fuck them all
And what tune is that Silhill, same as last year ?? I don't know what the answer is, to our troubles, but Bruces tactical know how and boring tedious football is excruciating to watch and that was with seasoned pros !!!

You'll have to forgive me if I say I still haven't forgotten that it was Bruce's defensive tactics both home and away that meant we lost valuable points against inferior teams while the teams that did get promoted showed how you actually go about it. With the squad assembled we should have gained automatic promotion but his defensive negativity denied us. This was Bruce's players and Bruce's team and he failed miserably in coaching and motivating the players to success. - The goal and priority was promotion and he failed - end of.

Plus let's not forget that complete first half no-show at Wembley where far too much unnecessary respect was given to Fulham.

We need a forward-thinking, almost vibrant coach able to utilize our talented under 23's and build for the future and let's be honest, can you really see Steve Bruce suddenly changing a lifetime's habits and completing this task? for me anyway, Bruce will never be the man that can do that and if he does walk away ( and he has plenty of history of that) then personally, I won't shed any tears.

I think with everything that’s going on Bruce is the best man for the job. Not because I think he can get us promoted but because he can ensure we stay in the league

It’s been said quite a few times about the similarities between us and Leeds and chopping and changing managers isn’t going to help that. Bruce is sensible and boring which is why we didn’t get promoted, but is also why he steadied the ship when he first came which I think is what we need now

Bloody hell Fear you pillock !!!!!.

Jesus, I dont believe anything unless i see it on the club site but if you post it, its about as close as we can get to official.

Dont do that again for god sake.

Wierdly, 2 weeks ago i would have been sadly ok with that news, now , i think it would be the end of us.

THanks mate, I take that as a huge compliment.

And I am usually careful! It wasn't a good day to do business or postinng yesterday really. Not sure what sort of divvy thinks it is funny, at this crisis time, to do a spoof ( a well done spoof) stirring up more trouble.

If there is a takeover, fine, whatever the new owners want. If not though, I agree, who would be foolish enough to walk into this level of mess? It would be a massive risk