X1 v Donny poll? | Vital Football

X1 v Donny poll?

Whop starts v Rovers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Strange I can't find Holy Spirit on the list of participants thus far.
Where are you mate?

Last edited:
Tried to pick my XI, got to 8 and ran out of people I would select. Says it all about this group of idle sods!

Chris, your title asks which whop starts? I'd say all of them!
I was using a very old phone.New service with a vastly updated model.My recent phone suddenly wouldn't charge. I had a replacement after waiting weeks I was using a old Samsung A10. Apologies.

I was using a very old phone.New service with a vastly updated model.My recent phone suddenly wouldn't charge. I had a replacement after waiting weeks I was using a old Samsung A10. Apologies.
No apologies needed Chris, just my warped sense of humour!

It appears The Holy Spirit has let me have a free shot at the last game .So I will here by declare a draw regardless of today's starting lineup.

Buggered by the timezone!
Happy to concede if you got a point or all 3 Chris. Especially with the work you've put into to doing this, this season.
That's kind but call it a draw we were both miles better than the rest .I am sure you got more elevens than I did .

Fanal table
Chris Who 43
Holy Spirit 42
Sturdy 32
Sir Keith 32
Wilfred. 31
Macc 30
Upbury 27
Norwich 25
Ian 24
Tinker 22
Derry 19
LoveLov 18
Surveyor 17
Spezial One 15
Alex Farrell 15
Hermes 14
Fox in 13
Wildweb 1
Romany 9
Steeves 9
Muddy 8
Pub 6
Gills 69. 5
Cuxton 4
TGPL 4
Azza 4
D171248 3
MarkinKent 3
Hampshire 3
Mehmet 3
Stringer 3
Domus Clam 3
Arfur C 3
Steve Tre 2
Inclanndes 2
Vambo 2
LancsG 2
All one
Brockers, Blue nose, 4th horseman Joe Scout, , Captainblue, Fish,Surrey,PhilK,Chrisy,Carer Kate,Bert2
I do believe that the title should be shared as I have said in previous posts.
Happy to try to continue next year .Might join Patchy's league again next year .I've never really wanted to try to call the score it is something I have always said I enjoy the unpredictable ness of the lower leagues.
If Clemence remains as manager I think he has proven a difficult manager to read in terms of selecting his teams.Harris was definitely a little easier in my opinion.