WW3? | Page 259 | Vital Football

WW3?

Can’t find the confirmation but 3 of 7 people murdered were British Nationals and its alleged they were all British intelligence officers. All 3 also former British military personnel of various descriptions.

Other reports saying they were employed as security to protect the aid workers.

I also saw at least one of the those murdered was American too.

Isn't there trillions of worth of oil and gas under Gaza?

Not heard that, but the area could imply it. If true though, during the previous occupation they'd have chased it then surely?

Might be CDX's point that it's off coast though so we are into territorial water arguments maybe?

Did anyone see that the IDF hit the company that they themselves brought in to provide aid to Gaza? And the company had the logo on their car and coordinated the trip with the IDF and it was a no-conflict zone. AND THEY STILL GOT HIT WITH AN AIRSTRIKE!

This company has now suspended operations, I am assuming this what the IDF want because UNWRA wouldn't pack up and go home.

2.5 mile range on the 3 cars which is even more of a backfire for Israel, as that is not a fire once mistake, that is tracking and deliberate drone warfare. What else can they claim, their drone room employs VAR and the tea lady didn't shout loud enough about the logo?

The companies response was biting.

Bibi Neyanyahu - coming to the Hague soon enough, when the ideological twat realises over 70% of his country think he's a fucknugget and want him out. Oh he does, explains a lot doesn't it.

Can’t find the confirmation but 3 of 7 people murdered were British Nationals and its alleged they were all British intelligence officers. All 3 also former British military personnel of various descriptions.

Other reports saying they were employed as security to protect the aid workers.

I also saw at least one of the those murdered was American too.

Been named mate, if they have that background it it'll be conspiracy hog heaven, but I'd still be reticent to read into it as few without good training would go into an area like that. It wouldn't necessarily mean greater.

But there is that part of me that hopes with the Beeb, and no Al Cbeebies locked out and all of that crap, our Gov has actually grown a pair and is looking closer.

There was a story recently about gas reserves off the coast of Gaza. This isn't a reputable source by any means but it confirms that most of it is off the coast of Gaza.

The other thing I've read recently is that the most viable exit for a rival canal to the Suez would put the exit within Gaza. Eygpt makes billions off the Suez and its speculated the States (a) hates they have no control, (b) that Eygpt keeps it 100% nationalized and (c) none of that cash will ever make its way to the states because of the prior two points.

Where did you get the idea that the US has no control over Egypt?

Bibi Neyanyahu - coming to the Hague soon enough,

It’s beyond words what the IDF are doing to the Gazan people, and the lack of influence or even desire to stop this in the west is just as mind boggling.

As for getting him to The Hague, he absolutely deserves it, but the West aren’t going to enforce that for an ally when it’s against third world Muslim people.

The western hypocrisy is shameful on this, no doubt we’ll all be censored with these new laws to say such things.

Interesting development, the Ukrainians converting light aircraft into big drone bombs. They have really found the soft underbelly of Russia, all of that unprotected oil and gas infrastructure.

I don't know that if Egypt shut it down today would the US would intervene?

The Egyptian military is a sub-division of the US military. They overthrew the Muslim Brotherhood because they weren't doing what Uncle Sam wanted. Now they run the country. Egypt is firmly in the US empire.

A little bit surreal the Iran attack on Israel, awaiting the drones to arrive as it happens.

Feels quite a calculated attack from Iran, following the blowing up of their embassy. Almost a bit of a slow burner to let Israel stop the drones without causing too much actual damage, casualties or loss of life but a retaliation nonetheless. Perhaps I’m wrong and they are big bombs which will cause a lot of damage.

I suspect the Americans will be thinking they also then have to respond to not look weak, although a US attack on Iran is a huge escalation perhaps they do it via their Israeli proxies.

Last edited:
There was a story recently about gas reserves off the coast of Gaza. This isn't a reputable source by any means but it confirms that most of it is off the coast of Gaza.

The other thing I've read recently is that the most viable exit for a rival canal to the Suez would put the exit within Gaza. Eygpt makes billions off the Suez and its speculated the States (a) hates they have no control, (b) that Eygpt keeps it 100% nationalized and (c) none of that cash will ever make its way to the states because of the prior two point
that makes a lot of sense, a replica of the iraqi war, weapons of mass destruction and most important of all, the black stuff,, OIL seanie

Staged PR attack for me. Someone has given someone massive heads up here. Problem is in even saying that some will get through and innocent Israeli's will again die and suffer - but what did the Nettytwat think would happen when he did the embassy in Syria for basically no reason on an escalation front right now?

I suspect the Americans will be thinking they also then have to respond to not look weak, although as US attack on Iran is a huge escalation perhaps they do it via their Israeli proxies.
Can't see how the US would attack Iran when you look at the map, a ground invasion looks next to impossible.

Staged PR attack for me. Someone has given someone massive heads up here. Problem is in even saying that some will get through and innocent Israeli's will again die and suffer - but what did the Nettytwat think would happen when he did the embassy in Syria for basically no reason on an escalation front right now?

Bibi is going full gun for all out war in the Middle East.

The passivity of the Americans in the face of these horrendous war crimes is a stain on all of us Westerners. We can't claim the moral high ground and shrug our shoulders while a madman uses our weapons to kill innocent women and children.

Sky news saying Iran were talking to the US, so all very coordinated. To the degree the US knew where they were targeting.

Israel (or Netanyahu) will want to respond to this attack though, that’s the bigger concern if this is just the beginning.

The passivity of the Americans in the face of these horrendous war crimes is a stain on all of us Westerners. We can't claim the moral high ground and shrug our shoulders while a madman uses our weapons to kill innocent women and children.

It’s truly disgusting how our politicians support a side committing genocide but then call out the likes of Russia and Iran for “war crimes”. I don’t believe the politicians of the US and U.K. represent the vast majority of peoples views, yet it’s us minions who will suffer from more terrorist attacks in retaliation.

As for Biden, this is one where he cannot fail to get it right on the international stage. Unfortunately, his record to exert his power militarily and geopolitically is the worst I have known. If Netanyahu responds to Iran raising the stakes against what I hope would be Biden’s wishes, it’s going to get messy.

To me, it’s Israel 1-1 Iran, but leaders of powerful armies don’t like draws.

You’re wrong here in my opinion, the last thing the yanks have been is passive, they have actively supported it.

Now from a UK perspective, I just wish we could stay the fuck out of this shit.

You’re wrong here in my opinion, the last thing the yanks have been is passive, they have actively supported it.

Now from a UK perspective, I just wish we could stay the fuck out of this shit.

In the past, the US have always supported Israel to strike Gaza in random places for a few weeks and then it’s back to normal. Given the attacks in October were so huge for Israel, and which were a security embarrassment for Netanyahu which he ultimately accountable for, I think Biden has struggled to contain the retaliation from Israel over the past 8 months or so. I actually think the US are very uncomfortable with how Israel have reacted, but in public they almost have to support Israel’s defence, who are acting like the bratty kid at school who’s older brother is the hardest kid in the playground.

Probably too late now even for the negotiating table. I dread to think where this is headed.

Last night felt a bit theatre to me, obviously must’ve been frightening for Israelis and awful for the young girl who was badly injured.

It’s whether the useless Biden can nip this in bud, controlling the Israeli retaliation. I don’t believe Iran wants to escalate this conflict actually and that’s why they sent over drones with moped engines.

If Israel retaliates to make it 2-1 to them, then Iran will make it 2-2 and we continue. Ironically in Iran, I suspect it’s the general public is probably far more wanting to attack Israel with all the military power they have rather than their leaders who, awful as they are, I reckon are quite calculated.