What was the last film you watched | Page 561 | Vital Football

What was the last film you watched

The Drop

James Gandolfini's last film, also starring Tom Hardy as a barman who adopts a dog and gets involved with the Chechen mafia. It's a great movie, loved it.

9/10

The Beekeeper with Jason Statham, should have been a made for TV movie.
What a load of shyte, 2/10

If you watch it count how many times you have heard the cliche lines before.

Ferrari.... thought it was well done, beautifully shot, quite enjoyed relaxing and watching the lovely cars and scenery. I even turned my lights to red to set the atmosphere! Nothing to over rave about, but still an enjoyable watch.

Last edited:
Ricky Stanicky

Comedy about three childhood friends who invent the imaginary Ricky Stanicky to get them out of trouble, but as adults are forced to hire a washed up actor to play the part when their friends and partners demand to meet him.

It's a silly movie starring John Cena and Zac Effron, but there's a few laughs in it and it was better than I thought it would be. 7/10

The Zone of Interest

It's about the Nazi Rudolf Hoss and his family who live in a nice house right beside the Auschwitz concentration camp.

It's quite interesting, as nothing really happens, and it's mostly mundane family life, but because it's set right beside the camp, it's has an awful unsettling feel to the whole thing.

8.5/10

The Zone of Interest

It's about the Nazi Rudolf Hoss and his family who live in a nice house right beside the Auschwitz concentration camp.

It's quite interesting, as nothing really happens, and it's mostly mundane family life, but because it's set right beside the camp, it's has an awful unsettling feel to the whole thing.

8.5/10
Been wanting to see this for ages.
Have it scheduled in for next week.

The Salvation

Danish produced western starring Mads Mikkelsen, Jeffery Dean Morgan and Eva Green.

Full of typical western tropes, but what else do you want? And Eric Cantona is in it too.

8/10
Funny enough I also watched that last week!

I thought it was a good western full of everything you described.

I think Mads Mikkelsen is an excelent and versatile actor.

8/10.

I actually watched a made for Netflix movie called Damsel with Milli Bobby Brown who according to the credits was the Executive Director (at 20 years old)
I put it on to see what it was about and both Dawn and I really enjoyed it.
Its Princess and Dragons but NOT a kids film. 8/10 a surprise delight.

The Zone of Interest.

Finding it difficult to describe tbh. Not because it’s bad. It isn’t. Its brilliant. Think it’s because it’s a film about family life set against the slaughter of thousands which is going on at the end of their garden. It’s just an extraordinary concept and it’s true.

Dune - space fellas fighting each other on a planet that's just a massive desert. Not normally my kind of thing but I really liked it. 8/10

Watched The Beekeeper a while back, thought it was good fun, total switch off the brain action movie, but was well done if you can suspend all belief.

Road House on Amazon.

It is a reimagining of the 1989 film of the same name. The film stars Jake Gyllenhaal, Daniela Melchior, Conor McGregor (in his feature film debut), J. D. Pardo, Arturo Castro and Billy Magnussen.

Could have been a disaster, but wasn't, so there! Silly, as these action movies should be. I do like Jake Gyllenhaal, think he is a great actor.