The Vital Villa Music Thread | Page 530 | Vital Football

The Vital Villa Music Thread

I think maybe Britney was the last all round performer we have had. We obviously had MJ, Elvis, mercury etc.

Modern music is just so plastic with plastic performers.

Watch this video - how she goes from pratting about to in character in a millisecond. So talented.

Could maybe say Britney and Eminem were the last of the greats I would say.
Christ. Britney Spears !!! I wouldn't like to see your record collection.

Don't own any of her music. But there is no denying this woman used to be very very very talented.

The fact that this is the first time I have seen the oops I did it again video could probably tell you she's not in my record collection.

Can't deny her talent though.

I don't listen to much music. I have not bought many albums in my life.

The music I listen to is....

Club classics from 90s.
Red Hot Chilli Peppers.
Michael Jackson.

And that's about it.

Last edited:
I cleaned the entire kitchen/dining/living room (properly cleaned) while Alexa played me Brothers In Arms, by Dire Straits.

It's amazing how productive and willing you can be when there's a good soundtrack to back you up.

Also this music probably reveals my age, gender, sexuality and general taste. It has to be the most middle aged, straight, paunched, white bloke album ever.

I cleaned the entire kitchen/dining/living room (properly cleaned) while Alexa played me Brothers In Arms, by Dire Straits.

It's amazing how productive and willing you can be when there's a good soundtrack to back you up.

Also this music probably reveals my age, gender, sexuality and general taste. It has to be the most middle aged, straight, paunched, white bloke album ever.
Surprised you managed to stay awake lol.